Lyric Battle: Bing Crosby vs. Nat King Cole
With only 3 days till Christmas, our last Xmas-themed Lyric Battle just had to be a tribute to the grandfathers of holiday music. People from every generation can appreciate the smooth vocal stylings of yesteryear from classic crooners Bing Crosby and Nat King Cole. Both legends in their own rights, it seemed fitting to put Crosby's "White Christmas" up against Cole's "The Christmas Song". Which ol-skool set of holiday lyrics are you rooting for?
Previously on Lyric Battle, the biggest women in pop right now (Lady Gaga & Katy Perry) had their inspirational lyrics up in the ring, and the winner?
Mother Monster! Here's her winning lyrics:
"Don't be a drag / Just be a queen"
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party