Lyric Battle: Bing Crosby vs. Nat King Cole
With only 3 days till Christmas, our last Xmas-themed Lyric Battle just had to be a tribute to the grandfathers of holiday music. People from every generation can appreciate the smooth vocal stylings of yesteryear from classic crooners Bing Crosby and Nat King Cole. Both legends in their own rights, it seemed fitting to put Crosby's "White Christmas" up against Cole's "The Christmas Song". Which ol-skool set of holiday lyrics are you rooting for?
Previously on Lyric Battle, the biggest women in pop right now (Lady Gaga & Katy Perry) had their inspirational lyrics up in the ring, and the winner?
Mother Monster! Here's her winning lyrics:
"Don't be a drag / Just be a queen"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele
- Iggy Azalea & Rita Ora Slay In 'Kill Bill'-inspired "Black Widow" Video