Lyric Battle: Christina Perri vs. Demi Lovato
Previously on Lyric Battle, we asked who wrote the better lyrics about getting over a bully, and the results are in...
Jessie J with "Who's Laughing Now"! Here are the winning lyrics:
Thank you for the pain / It made me raise my game / And I'm still rising, I'm still rising
This round of Lyric Battle gets a bit deeper by asking the question: who writes better lyrics about a broken heart? In one corner, Christina Perri with "Jar Of Hearts", and in the opposite corner, Demi Lovato with "Fix A Heart":
Which set of lyrics can you relate to the most when you have a broken heart? Vote below:
The next round of Lyric Battle is just around the corner, so place your vote and tune in soon!
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- QUIZ: Do You Know All The Words To "Bohemian Rhapsody"?
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now