Lyric Battle: Christina Perri vs. Demi Lovato
Previously on Lyric Battle, we asked who wrote the better lyrics about getting over a bully, and the results are in...
Jessie J with "Who's Laughing Now"! Here are the winning lyrics:
Thank you for the pain / It made me raise my game / And I'm still rising, I'm still rising
This round of Lyric Battle gets a bit deeper by asking the question: who writes better lyrics about a broken heart? In one corner, Christina Perri with "Jar Of Hearts", and in the opposite corner, Demi Lovato with "Fix A Heart":
Which set of lyrics can you relate to the most when you have a broken heart? Vote below:
The next round of Lyric Battle is just around the corner, so place your vote and tune in soon!
- Watch Meghan Trainor's Candy-Colored "Lips Are Movin" Video
- Get The Party Started With Chase Rice's 'We Goin' Out' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- Find Out Who's Performing At The 2014 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Straight No Chaser ft. Kristen Bell's "Text Me Merry Christmas" Is Your New Modern Xmas Anthem
- Metallica Light Up The Late Late Show With 'Fuel'
- Watch Metallica Rock The Late Late Show With 'For Whom the Bell Tolls'
- Watch Band Aid 30's "Do They Know It's Christmas?" and Help Stop Ebola