Lyric Battle: Christina Perri vs. Demi Lovato
Previously on Lyric Battle, we asked who wrote the better lyrics about getting over a bully, and the results are in...
Jessie J with "Who's Laughing Now"! Here are the winning lyrics:
Thank you for the pain / It made me raise my game / And I'm still rising, I'm still rising
This round of Lyric Battle gets a bit deeper by asking the question: who writes better lyrics about a broken heart? In one corner, Christina Perri with "Jar Of Hearts", and in the opposite corner, Demi Lovato with "Fix A Heart":
Which set of lyrics can you relate to the most when you have a broken heart? Vote below:
The next round of Lyric Battle is just around the corner, so place your vote and tune in soon!
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'