Lyric Battle: Christina Perri vs. Demi Lovato
Previously on Lyric Battle, we asked who wrote the better lyrics about getting over a bully, and the results are in...
Jessie J with "Who's Laughing Now"! Here are the winning lyrics:
Thank you for the pain / It made me raise my game / And I'm still rising, I'm still rising
This round of Lyric Battle gets a bit deeper by asking the question: who writes better lyrics about a broken heart? In one corner, Christina Perri with "Jar Of Hearts", and in the opposite corner, Demi Lovato with "Fix A Heart":
Which set of lyrics can you relate to the most when you have a broken heart? Vote below:
The next round of Lyric Battle is just around the corner, so place your vote and tune in soon!
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele
- Iggy Azalea & Rita Ora Slay In 'Kill Bill'-inspired "Black Widow" Video
- Metal Fans! Watch a Brand New Lyric Video from He Is Legend
- Can Ariana Grande "Break Free" From An Alien Attack?