Lyric Battle: Christina Perri vs. Demi Lovato
Previously on Lyric Battle, we asked who wrote the better lyrics about getting over a bully, and the results are in...
Jessie J with "Who's Laughing Now"! Here are the winning lyrics:
Thank you for the pain / It made me raise my game / And I'm still rising, I'm still rising
This round of Lyric Battle gets a bit deeper by asking the question: who writes better lyrics about a broken heart? In one corner, Christina Perri with "Jar Of Hearts", and in the opposite corner, Demi Lovato with "Fix A Heart":
Which set of lyrics can you relate to the most when you have a broken heart? Vote below:
The next round of Lyric Battle is just around the corner, so place your vote and tune in soon!
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics