Lyric Battle: Jessie J vs. Florence Welch
The nominees are officially out for the 2012 Brit Awards, and our girls Jessie J and Florence Welch are both nominated for best British Female Solo Act. Both artists had a tremendously successful year in 2011, releasing chart-topping albums respectively as well as having their songs featured everywhere from the radio to Glee. In honor of their nominations, we thought we'd put the two British gals as contenders in this edition of Lyric Battle. So, will it be Jessie's "Price Tag" or Florence's "Shake It Out"? Whose lyrics do you like better?
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything