Lyric Battle: Kelly Clarkson vs. Sara Bareilles
Welcome to the first round of Lyric Battle, featuring American pop sweethearts Kelly Clarkson and Sara Bareilles. Both gals know how to pen lyrics about the game of love, so we decided to put the two head-to-head to find out: who writes the better lyrics about getting over somebody? Kelly's verse about "Mr. Know It All", or Sara's hopeful "Gonna Get Over You"?
It's up to you which set of lyrics will reign supreme, so cast your vote in our poll below...
We'll announce the winner of the poll next week when we put together another set of verses for Lyric Battle — stay tuned!
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves
- Watch Foo Fighters Perform 'Miracle' & 'Polk Salad Annie' on Letterman