Lyric Battle: Kelly Clarkson vs. Sara Bareilles
Welcome to the first round of Lyric Battle, featuring American pop sweethearts Kelly Clarkson and Sara Bareilles. Both gals know how to pen lyrics about the game of love, so we decided to put the two head-to-head to find out: who writes the better lyrics about getting over somebody? Kelly's verse about "Mr. Know It All", or Sara's hopeful "Gonna Get Over You"?
It's up to you which set of lyrics will reign supreme, so cast your vote in our poll below...
We'll announce the winner of the poll next week when we put together another set of verses for Lyric Battle — stay tuned!
- These 9 Country Songs Pretty Much Define Summertime
- Sarah McLachlan Admits She Was "Musically Nowhere" To CBS Sunday Morning
- 7 Songs To Help Set The Romantic Mood At Your Summer Wedding
- Watch Katy Perry's Funky-Fresh "This Is How We Do" Lyric Video
- Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads
- Kimbra's 'Love In High Places' Lyric Video Is a True Work of Art
- UPDATE: Watch David Gray's Entire Live On Letterman Concert On-Demand