Lyric Battle: Kelly Clarkson vs. Sara Bareilles
Welcome to the first round of Lyric Battle, featuring American pop sweethearts Kelly Clarkson and Sara Bareilles. Both gals know how to pen lyrics about the game of love, so we decided to put the two head-to-head to find out: who writes the better lyrics about getting over somebody? Kelly's verse about "Mr. Know It All", or Sara's hopeful "Gonna Get Over You"?
It's up to you which set of lyrics will reign supreme, so cast your vote in our poll below...
We'll announce the winner of the poll next week when we put together another set of verses for Lyric Battle — stay tuned!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars