Lyric Battle: Kelly Clarkson vs. Sara Bareilles
Welcome to the first round of Lyric Battle, featuring American pop sweethearts Kelly Clarkson and Sara Bareilles. Both gals know how to pen lyrics about the game of love, so we decided to put the two head-to-head to find out: who writes the better lyrics about getting over somebody? Kelly's verse about "Mr. Know It All", or Sara's hopeful "Gonna Get Over You"?
It's up to you which set of lyrics will reign supreme, so cast your vote in our poll below...
We'll announce the winner of the poll next week when we put together another set of verses for Lyric Battle — stay tuned!
- Check Out the Lyrics to Three Days Grace's "I Am Machine" Ahead of Release
- Ne-Yo's Back! WATCH His "She Knows" Lyric Video ft. Juicy J
- AUDIO: Kendrick Lamar's "i" Is Blowing Up The Internet
- PREMIERE: Nickelback 'What Are You Waiting For?' Lyric Video
- Fall For These 15 Songs About Autumn
- Ring The Alarm! Jessie J's "Burnin' Up" Is, Duh, On Fire
- Enter for a Chance to Win From Indian Lakes' Handwritten Lyrics