Lyric Battle: Kelly Clarkson vs. Sara Bareilles
Welcome to the first round of Lyric Battle, featuring American pop sweethearts Kelly Clarkson and Sara Bareilles. Both gals know how to pen lyrics about the game of love, so we decided to put the two head-to-head to find out: who writes the better lyrics about getting over somebody? Kelly's verse about "Mr. Know It All", or Sara's hopeful "Gonna Get Over You"?
It's up to you which set of lyrics will reign supreme, so cast your vote in our poll below...
We'll announce the winner of the poll next week when we put together another set of verses for Lyric Battle — stay tuned!
- SOJA's "Your Song" Reminds Us That Summer Isn't Over Yet
- WATCH Jessie + Ariana + Nicki Host The Best Rooftop Party Ever
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- Darius Rucker's 'Homegrown Honey' Lyrics Are About Finding a Down-Home Soul in The Big City
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School
- Which Will Smith Movie Helped Inspire Bryce Vine's Song 'Take Me Home'?