Lyric Battle: Lady Gaga vs. Madonna
With the announcement of Madonna's new album title, MDNA (which drops in March), everybody is talking about Miss Madge and what her music will sound like this time around. Ever the queen of reinvention, the media just can't help but compare Madonna's rise to fame alongside another Italian-American superstar: Miss Lady Gaga!
Although the tabloids have tried their hardest to create a beef between these two, there's nothing but respect from both parties towards each other. Even though their looks, attitude and even music is very similar, the two women are stars in their own right and we doubt they'll fight any time soon — well, except for this version of Lyric Battle! We're putting our most-searched lyrics by Lady Gaga and Madonna up against one another: "Bad Romance" vs. "4 Minutes". Which one will you vote for?
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist