Lyric Battle: Lady Gaga vs. Madonna
With the announcement of Madonna's new album title, MDNA (which drops in March), everybody is talking about Miss Madge and what her music will sound like this time around. Ever the queen of reinvention, the media just can't help but compare Madonna's rise to fame alongside another Italian-American superstar: Miss Lady Gaga!
Although the tabloids have tried their hardest to create a beef between these two, there's nothing but respect from both parties towards each other. Even though their looks, attitude and even music is very similar, the two women are stars in their own right and we doubt they'll fight any time soon — well, except for this version of Lyric Battle! We're putting our most-searched lyrics by Lady Gaga and Madonna up against one another: "Bad Romance" vs. "4 Minutes". Which one will you vote for?
- WATCH Eminem ft. Sia's "Guts Over Fear" Lyric Video
- "Salsa Tequila" Nails All Four Elements In A Hit Summer Single
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops