Lyric Battle: Lady Gaga vs. Madonna
With the announcement of Madonna's new album title, MDNA (which drops in March), everybody is talking about Miss Madge and what her music will sound like this time around. Ever the queen of reinvention, the media just can't help but compare Madonna's rise to fame alongside another Italian-American superstar: Miss Lady Gaga!
Although the tabloids have tried their hardest to create a beef between these two, there's nothing but respect from both parties towards each other. Even though their looks, attitude and even music is very similar, the two women are stars in their own right and we doubt they'll fight any time soon — well, except for this version of Lyric Battle! We're putting our most-searched lyrics by Lady Gaga and Madonna up against one another: "Bad Romance" vs. "4 Minutes". Which one will you vote for?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Don't Believe Fall Out Boy Covered "Uptown Funk"? Just Watch!
- WATCH Maroon 5 Crash a Bunch of Weddings