Lyric Battle: Lil Wayne vs. Taylor Swift
Previously on Lyric Battle, we asked who wrote the better lyrics about a broken heart: Christina Perri vs. Demi Lovato. This was the CLOSEST battle we've ever had...with only ONE more vote than the other, the winner is...
Demi Lovato! Here's the winning lyrics:
And I just ran out of band aids / I don't even know where to start / Cause you can bandage the damage / You never really can fix a heart
This round of Lyric Battle, like our previous one, is also a serious matter. Who writes the better lyrics about the trials of growing up too fast? Lil Wayne's smash "How To Love" or Taylor Swift's demure "Innocent". You be the judge:
Vote in our poll below to determine the big winner...
Tune in next time for the results!
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees