Lyric Battle: Nicki Minaj vs. Lil Wayne
These two rappers have been through thick and thin together for a few years now. Lil Wayne was Nicki Minaj's first mentor after he discovered her and brought her into the Young Money family. Since then, they've been collaborating and supporting each other wherever they go, with Nicki stating Lil Wayne as one of her major musical influences. They both have distinct rap styles and have both been extremely successful at what they do, so we decided to put them up against one another in a friendly Lyric Battle! Let's see how Nicki Minaj's latest single "Starships" and Lil Wayne's latest "Mirror" stack up...
Tell us your favorite lyrics in the comments!
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody
- Take A Virtual Safari With Mother Mother In New 'Get Out The Way' Lyric Video
- Watch Sultry Soul Singer Jenn Em's New 'Jailkeeper' Lyric Video
- Watch Weird Al Yankovic's Hilarious Parody of Pharrell's 'Happy'
- Are You In The Pretty Reckless's "Heaven Knows" Lyric Video?