Lyric Battle: Nicki Minaj vs. Lil Wayne
These two rappers have been through thick and thin together for a few years now. Lil Wayne was Nicki Minaj's first mentor after he discovered her and brought her into the Young Money family. Since then, they've been collaborating and supporting each other wherever they go, with Nicki stating Lil Wayne as one of her major musical influences. They both have distinct rap styles and have both been extremely successful at what they do, so we decided to put them up against one another in a friendly Lyric Battle! Let's see how Nicki Minaj's latest single "Starships" and Lil Wayne's latest "Mirror" stack up...
Tell us your favorite lyrics in the comments!
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist