Lyric Battle: Nicki Minaj vs. Lil Wayne
These two rappers have been through thick and thin together for a few years now. Lil Wayne was Nicki Minaj's first mentor after he discovered her and brought her into the Young Money family. Since then, they've been collaborating and supporting each other wherever they go, with Nicki stating Lil Wayne as one of her major musical influences. They both have distinct rap styles and have both been extremely successful at what they do, so we decided to put them up against one another in a friendly Lyric Battle! Let's see how Nicki Minaj's latest single "Starships" and Lil Wayne's latest "Mirror" stack up...
Tell us your favorite lyrics in the comments!
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show