Lyric Battle: Nicki Minaj vs. Lil Wayne
These two rappers have been through thick and thin together for a few years now. Lil Wayne was Nicki Minaj's first mentor after he discovered her and brought her into the Young Money family. Since then, they've been collaborating and supporting each other wherever they go, with Nicki stating Lil Wayne as one of her major musical influences. They both have distinct rap styles and have both been extremely successful at what they do, so we decided to put them up against one another in a friendly Lyric Battle! Let's see how Nicki Minaj's latest single "Starships" and Lil Wayne's latest "Mirror" stack up...
Tell us your favorite lyrics in the comments!
- WATCH Eminem ft. Sia's "Guts Over Fear" Lyric Video
- "Salsa Tequila" Nails All Four Elements In A Hit Summer Single
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops