Lyric Battle: Nicki Minaj vs. Lil Wayne
These two rappers have been through thick and thin together for a few years now. Lil Wayne was Nicki Minaj's first mentor after he discovered her and brought her into the Young Money family. Since then, they've been collaborating and supporting each other wherever they go, with Nicki stating Lil Wayne as one of her major musical influences. They both have distinct rap styles and have both been extremely successful at what they do, so we decided to put them up against one another in a friendly Lyric Battle! Let's see how Nicki Minaj's latest single "Starships" and Lil Wayne's latest "Mirror" stack up...
Tell us your favorite lyrics in the comments!
- Lyric Reveal: Jodeci's New Album 'The Past, The Present, The Future'
- 15 Easter-Ready Tracks To Kick Off Your Long Weekend
- Obviously Taylor Swift Won 'Best Lyrics' at the iHeartRadio Awards
- Check Out Darius Rucker's Beautiful 'Southern Style' Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)