Lyric Battle: Red Hot Chili Peppers vs. Beastie Boys
As you may or may not know, The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame in Cleveland, Ohio is dedicated to archiving the history of some of the best-known and most influential artists (as well as producers, engineers, etc) who influenced the music industry through the genre of rock music. Established in 1983, every year the Hall Of Fame chooses inductees who have proven themselves as lasting legacies to the world of rock. This year, two major groups have been inducted into the Hall: Red Hot Chili Peppers and Beastie Boys. Each group has their own distinct sound and has influenced thousands of fans, so we think RHCP and the BB's are well deserving of the induction!
Naturally, on this edition of Lyric Battle we thought we'd put a classic Chili Peppers song up against an ol skool B. Boys track. So, whose lyrics are you more partial to: RHCP's "Otherside" or Beastie Boys's "No Sleep Till Brooklyn"?
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'