Lyric Battle: Rihanna vs. Bruno Mars
Do Rihanna and Bruno Mars have the same manager or something? Bruno performed on Saturday Night Live a few weeks ago, while Rihanna performed this past Saturday, and both artists belted it out at the Victoria's Secret Fashion show last week. We guess RiRi and Bruno both have albums coming out shortly — Rihanna's Unapologetic is set for release November 19th while Bruno's Unorthodox Jukebox is due December 11th — so if their paths cross, it might just be a coincidence. We think their career similarities make for a perfect Lyric Battle, so we went with their tunes "Diamonds" and "Young Girls" to battle it out for the best lyrics. Who will win?
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist