Lyric Battle: Rihanna vs. Bruno Mars
Do Rihanna and Bruno Mars have the same manager or something? Bruno performed on Saturday Night Live a few weeks ago, while Rihanna performed this past Saturday, and both artists belted it out at the Victoria's Secret Fashion show last week. We guess RiRi and Bruno both have albums coming out shortly — Rihanna's Unapologetic is set for release November 19th while Bruno's Unorthodox Jukebox is due December 11th — so if their paths cross, it might just be a coincidence. We think their career similarities make for a perfect Lyric Battle, so we went with their tunes "Diamonds" and "Young Girls" to battle it out for the best lyrics. Who will win?
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'