Lyric Battle: Rihanna vs. Bruno Mars
Do Rihanna and Bruno Mars have the same manager or something? Bruno performed on Saturday Night Live a few weeks ago, while Rihanna performed this past Saturday, and both artists belted it out at the Victoria's Secret Fashion show last week. We guess RiRi and Bruno both have albums coming out shortly — Rihanna's Unapologetic is set for release November 19th while Bruno's Unorthodox Jukebox is due December 11th — so if their paths cross, it might just be a coincidence. We think their career similarities make for a perfect Lyric Battle, so we went with their tunes "Diamonds" and "Young Girls" to battle it out for the best lyrics. Who will win?
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele