Lyric Battle: Rihanna vs. Bruno Mars
Do Rihanna and Bruno Mars have the same manager or something? Bruno performed on Saturday Night Live a few weeks ago, while Rihanna performed this past Saturday, and both artists belted it out at the Victoria's Secret Fashion show last week. We guess RiRi and Bruno both have albums coming out shortly — Rihanna's Unapologetic is set for release November 19th while Bruno's Unorthodox Jukebox is due December 11th — so if their paths cross, it might just be a coincidence. We think their career similarities make for a perfect Lyric Battle, so we went with their tunes "Diamonds" and "Young Girls" to battle it out for the best lyrics. Who will win?
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody
- Take A Virtual Safari With Mother Mother In New 'Get Out The Way' Lyric Video