Lyric Battle, SpOoOoky Edition: Taylor Swift vs. David Guetta
BOO! Happy almost-Halloween, everybody! With less than a week to go until everybody's favorite freaky holiday, we thought we'd comb our most popular lyrics to see who's got a creepy line or two. We thought — what's more frightening than a ghost, really? Sometimes you see them, sometimes you don't...and that's scary. So we went with Taylor Swift's "Ours" and David Guetta's "Titanium", which both have lines about ghosts and their haunting presence. Check out their lyrics below (if you dare) and pick your fave...
Any other suggestions for Halloween-themed Lyric Battles? Let us know!
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It