Lyric Battle (Valentine's Day Edition): Christina Perri vs. The Lumineers
Whether or not you've got a Valentine this year, love is certainly grand, isn't it? Love makes the world go round, moves mountains, and has its own special day: this Thursday, February 14th! To kick the celebrations of love off, we've created this Valentine's Day edition of Lyric Battle for y'all to vote in, featuring your favorite love songs at the moment: Christina Perri's "A Thousand Years", and The Lumineers' "Ho Hey" (both placing high in our Top 100 chart). So, whose lyrics strike your heart chords more this Valentine's Day? Vote in our poll below:
♥ Happy Valentine's Day from all of us at Metrolyrics! ♥
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars