Lyric Battle (Valentine's Day Edition): Christina Perri vs. The Lumineers
Whether or not you've got a Valentine this year, love is certainly grand, isn't it? Love makes the world go round, moves mountains, and has its own special day: this Thursday, February 14th! To kick the celebrations of love off, we've created this Valentine's Day edition of Lyric Battle for y'all to vote in, featuring your favorite love songs at the moment: Christina Perri's "A Thousand Years", and The Lumineers' "Ho Hey" (both placing high in our Top 100 chart). So, whose lyrics strike your heart chords more this Valentine's Day? Vote in our poll below:
♥ Happy Valentine's Day from all of us at Metrolyrics! ♥
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'
- The 12 Most Memorable Moments From Fashion Rocks Live 2014
- WATCH: Wrabel Performs "Ten Feet Tall" In One Take & It's Amazing
- Mary Lambert Has Nothing to Hide in Her Handwritten "Secrets" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"