Lyric Battle (Valentine's Day Edition): Christina Perri vs. The Lumineers
Whether or not you've got a Valentine this year, love is certainly grand, isn't it? Love makes the world go round, moves mountains, and has its own special day: this Thursday, February 14th! To kick the celebrations of love off, we've created this Valentine's Day edition of Lyric Battle for y'all to vote in, featuring your favorite love songs at the moment: Christina Perri's "A Thousand Years", and The Lumineers' "Ho Hey" (both placing high in our Top 100 chart). So, whose lyrics strike your heart chords more this Valentine's Day? Vote in our poll below:
♥ Happy Valentine's Day from all of us at Metrolyrics! ♥
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel