Lyric Of The Week: Chris Brown Gives Thanks
Thanksgiving is more than just turkey and mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce and gravy and brussel sprouts and green bean casserole and turnip puff and pumpkin pie and wait, what were we saying? Oh yeah—Thanksgiving is more than just eating four days worth of food in 30 minutes, it's about giving thanks, duh!
Sometimes we forget to stop and be thankful for all the great things and people in our lives, but THANKFULLY we have Chris Brown to remind us in our Lyric Of The Week:
(I just wanna thank you) / You're more than just a friend / With me to the end / It's not official without a / (Thank you)
So this Thanksgiving, don't forget to actually say the words (in between bites, of course). Heck, if you're as talented as Breezy, you could sing them! Maybe throw a little moonwalk in there, too. Just sayin'.
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist