Lyric Of The Week: Chris Brown Gives Thanks
Thanksgiving is more than just turkey and mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce and gravy and brussel sprouts and green bean casserole and turnip puff and pumpkin pie and wait, what were we saying? Oh yeah—Thanksgiving is more than just eating four days worth of food in 30 minutes, it's about giving thanks, duh!
Sometimes we forget to stop and be thankful for all the great things and people in our lives, but THANKFULLY we have Chris Brown to remind us in our Lyric Of The Week:
(I just wanna thank you) / You're more than just a friend / With me to the end / It's not official without a / (Thank you)
So this Thanksgiving, don't forget to actually say the words (in between bites, of course). Heck, if you're as talented as Breezy, you could sing them! Maybe throw a little moonwalk in there, too. Just sayin'.
- Katy Perry's "This Is How We Do" Video Is Making Us Hungry
- It's Here! Listen To Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj's "Bang Bang"
- WATCH Hilary Duff Go Beachin' In Her "Chasing The Sun" Video
- These 9 Country Songs Pretty Much Define Summertime
- Sarah McLachlan Admits She Was "Musically Nowhere" To CBS Sunday Morning
- 7 Songs To Help Set The Romantic Mood At Your Summer Wedding
- Watch Katy Perry's Funky-Fresh "This Is How We Do" Lyric Video