Lyric of The Week: Coldest Winter - Kanye West
You'd be forgiven for thinking that you time traveled today, but no dice; it's actually just the Winter Solstice—the shortest day of the year.
The winter solstice signifies the shortening of days, and the progressive lengthening of nights. So even though the sun may not be out for as long as you'd like, at least you'll have more time to party into the wee hours of the morning. Thanks, Mother Nature!
So for this Lyric of The Week, we thought we'd call upon one of our favorite party goers (and don't forget kilt-wearer!) to sing us into the season. In "Coldest Winter", Kanye sings about the memories he made in the coldest (literally and figuratively) season of them all:
Memories made in the coldest winter / Goodbye, my friend, will I ever love again?
In the words of Gucci Mane, "Burr!" Don't forget your toques and mitts, kids!
- Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads
- Kimbra's 'Love In High Places' Lyric Video Is a True Work of Art
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- Listen to Rixton's New Single 'Wait On Me' + Read Along With Their Handwritten Lyrics
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze