Lyric of The Week: Coldest Winter - Kanye West
You'd be forgiven for thinking that you time traveled today, but no dice; it's actually just the Winter Solstice—the shortest day of the year.
The winter solstice signifies the shortening of days, and the progressive lengthening of nights. So even though the sun may not be out for as long as you'd like, at least you'll have more time to party into the wee hours of the morning. Thanks, Mother Nature!
So for this Lyric of The Week, we thought we'd call upon one of our favorite party goers (and don't forget kilt-wearer!) to sing us into the season. In "Coldest Winter", Kanye sings about the memories he made in the coldest (literally and figuratively) season of them all:
Memories made in the coldest winter / Goodbye, my friend, will I ever love again?
In the words of Gucci Mane, "Burr!" Don't forget your toques and mitts, kids!
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'