Lyric of The Week: Coldest Winter - Kanye West
You'd be forgiven for thinking that you time traveled today, but no dice; it's actually just the Winter Solstice—the shortest day of the year.
The winter solstice signifies the shortening of days, and the progressive lengthening of nights. So even though the sun may not be out for as long as you'd like, at least you'll have more time to party into the wee hours of the morning. Thanks, Mother Nature!
So for this Lyric of The Week, we thought we'd call upon one of our favorite party goers (and don't forget kilt-wearer!) to sing us into the season. In "Coldest Winter", Kanye sings about the memories he made in the coldest (literally and figuratively) season of them all:
Memories made in the coldest winter / Goodbye, my friend, will I ever love again?
In the words of Gucci Mane, "Burr!" Don't forget your toques and mitts, kids!
- The 12 Most Memorable Moments From Fashion Rocks Live 2014
- WATCH: Wrabel Performs "Ten Feet Tall" In One Take & It's Amazing
- Mary Lambert Has Nothing to Hide in Her Handwritten "Secrets" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"
- WATCH Brett Eldredge Dedicate "Mean To Me" To Big Brother's Jeff & Jordan
- Take A Trip To The Roller Disco In Stars' New Lyric Video
- One Direction Announce 'Four' Album, Drop "Fireproof" Lyrics