Lyric of The Week: Coldest Winter - Kanye West
You'd be forgiven for thinking that you time traveled today, but no dice; it's actually just the Winter Solstice—the shortest day of the year.
The winter solstice signifies the shortening of days, and the progressive lengthening of nights. So even though the sun may not be out for as long as you'd like, at least you'll have more time to party into the wee hours of the morning. Thanks, Mother Nature!
So for this Lyric of The Week, we thought we'd call upon one of our favorite party goers (and don't forget kilt-wearer!) to sing us into the season. In "Coldest Winter", Kanye sings about the memories he made in the coldest (literally and figuratively) season of them all:
Memories made in the coldest winter / Goodbye, my friend, will I ever love again?
In the words of Gucci Mane, "Burr!" Don't forget your toques and mitts, kids!
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why