Lyric of The Week: Coldest Winter - Kanye West
You'd be forgiven for thinking that you time traveled today, but no dice; it's actually just the Winter Solstice—the shortest day of the year.
The winter solstice signifies the shortening of days, and the progressive lengthening of nights. So even though the sun may not be out for as long as you'd like, at least you'll have more time to party into the wee hours of the morning. Thanks, Mother Nature!
So for this Lyric of The Week, we thought we'd call upon one of our favorite party goers (and don't forget kilt-wearer!) to sing us into the season. In "Coldest Winter", Kanye sings about the memories he made in the coldest (literally and figuratively) season of them all:
Memories made in the coldest winter / Goodbye, my friend, will I ever love again?
In the words of Gucci Mane, "Burr!" Don't forget your toques and mitts, kids!
- Is '7/11' The Best Beyonce Music Video Of All Time?
- Metallica Wrap Late Late Show Run With 'Sad But True' — Relive Every Performance
- WALK THE MOON Preview New Album With Awesome Hand-Drawn Lyric Art (EXCLUSIVE)
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"
- Go On A Date With Every One Direction Member in "Night Changes"
- 5 More Songs That Were Written For Other Artists