Lyric Of The Week: Justin Timberlake - My Love
It's time to hang up the "Mrs. Timberlake" shirts.
You heard right, ladies; Justin Timberlake is officially off the market. After his 4 year long on again off again relationship with Seventh Heaven middle sister, Jessica Biel, JT finally popped the question—and on a mountaintop no less.
Justin's lyrics always seem to have a thread of his personal life weaved into them: "What Goes Around Comes Around" is rumoured to be about Elisha Cuthbert cheating her ex-fiance and Justin's BFF, Traca Ayala, and it's no secret that "Cry Me A River" is an ominous ode to Britney Spears. Although Justin technically hasn't produced any new music since he started his relationship with Jessica (and no, we're not counting "D*ck In A Box", any other SNL "songs", or features), we can't help but wonder if he'll be thinking about her whenever he sings "My Love":
This ring here represents my heart / But there's just one thing I need from you / (Say I do)
Like, hello! We couldn't not pick it for this week's Lyric Of The Week! Do you think he actually sang those lyrics during the real proposal? We can't decide if we'd hate that or love it... Ah well, congrats either way!
Image c/o justintimberlake.com
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves
- Watch Foo Fighters Perform 'Miracle' & 'Polk Salad Annie' on Letterman
- Cage the Elephant Gave Us Some Amazing Lyric Art for New Single 'Cigarette Daydreams'
- Watch Foo Fighters & Heart Play 'Kick It Out' on Letterman