Lyric Of The Week: Kenny Chesney's "The Boys Of Fall"
Does the name Tim Tebow sound familiar to you? Ever since the Superbowl in February, this breakout football star has been in the news for his unorthodox quarterback skills, constant religious devotion, and his overall success with the Denver Broncos. Recently, Tebow was traded to play with the New York Jets, which is causing quite a backlash because the Jets already have a quarterback — Mark Sanchez! With news this football drama trending all over the place, we turned to our Facebook users to find some awesome songs about the sport for our Lyric Of The Week.
Turns out country superstar Kenny Chesney's "The Boys Of Fall" is a perfect fit! The song is all about Chesney reliving his high school football days:
"When I feel that chill, smell that fresh cut grass / I'm back in my helmet, cleats, and shoulderpads / Standin' in the huddle, listenin' to the call / Fans goin' crazy for the boys of fall"
Don't forget to tune in to the ACM Awards on Sunday, April 1 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on CBS!
- Find Out Why Surfing Helps Jason Mraz Write Such Carefree Songs
- Ariana Grande's "Break Free" Lyric Video Is A Star Wars Tribute!
- Watch Johnnyswim Explain Why They Went Back To Their Roots and Wrote The Song 'Home'
- Play These 8 Reggae Jams At Your Next Beach Outing
- Shawn Mendes' "Life Of The Party" Lyric Video Isn't A Party At All
- The 5 Most Iconic Pink Floyd Lyrics Of All Time
- Madonna Shares Lyrics to New Song "Messiah" On Instagram