Lyric of The Week: Lady Gaga Is Dreaming Of A White Snowman
If you didn't tune in to Lady Gaga's Thanksgiving Special, you missed out.
However, once she reached "White Christmas", she complained that she always thought the song was too short and added an extra verse, which has earned itself this this week's title of "Lyric Of The Week":
I'm dreaming of a white snowman / With a carrot nose and charcoal eyes / Oh, and when he cries, I'm gonna tell him it's okay / Because Santa's on his sleigh and he's on his way
Cute, right? But even more surprising than her "normal" lyrics was her "normal" outfit. Instead of dressing up as a snowman or Santa, or a reindeer, or a Christas tree, or a...sleigh (hey, weirder things have happened) she was decked out in lavish, flowing, cream colored couture, complete with a cute lil' hood.
Thoughts on Gaga gone tame? Surely it's not here to stay, but it's a nice breath of fresh air. We likey.
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz