Lyric of The Week: Lady Gaga Is Dreaming Of A White Snowman
If you didn't tune in to Lady Gaga's Thanksgiving Special, you missed out.
However, once she reached "White Christmas", she complained that she always thought the song was too short and added an extra verse, which has earned itself this this week's title of "Lyric Of The Week":
I'm dreaming of a white snowman / With a carrot nose and charcoal eyes / Oh, and when he cries, I'm gonna tell him it's okay / Because Santa's on his sleigh and he's on his way
Cute, right? But even more surprising than her "normal" lyrics was her "normal" outfit. Instead of dressing up as a snowman or Santa, or a reindeer, or a Christas tree, or a...sleigh (hey, weirder things have happened) she was decked out in lavish, flowing, cream colored couture, complete with a cute lil' hood.
Thoughts on Gaga gone tame? Surely it's not here to stay, but it's a nice breath of fresh air. We likey.
- QUIZ: How Well Do You Know One Direction Lyrics?
- WIN Handwritten Lyrics from 5 Seconds of Summer!
- WATCH Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd's "Love Me Harder" Lyric Video
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video