Lyric of The Week: Lady Gaga Is Dreaming Of A White Snowman
If you didn't tune in to Lady Gaga's Thanksgiving Special, you missed out.
However, once she reached "White Christmas", she complained that she always thought the song was too short and added an extra verse, which has earned itself this this week's title of "Lyric Of The Week":
I'm dreaming of a white snowman / With a carrot nose and charcoal eyes / Oh, and when he cries, I'm gonna tell him it's okay / Because Santa's on his sleigh and he's on his way
Cute, right? But even more surprising than her "normal" lyrics was her "normal" outfit. Instead of dressing up as a snowman or Santa, or a reindeer, or a Christas tree, or a...sleigh (hey, weirder things have happened) she was decked out in lavish, flowing, cream colored couture, complete with a cute lil' hood.
Thoughts on Gaga gone tame? Surely it's not here to stay, but it's a nice breath of fresh air. We likey.
- Mary Lambert Has Nothing to Hide in Her Handwritten "Secrets" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"
- WATCH Brett Eldredge Dedicate "Mean To Me" To Big Brother's Jeff & Jordan
- Take A Trip To The Roller Disco In Stars' New Lyric Video
- One Direction Announce 'Four' Album, Drop "Fireproof" Lyrics
- Surprise! Pink and City & Colour Form New Group You+Me
- AUDIO: John Newman Brings The Soul On Calvin Harris' "Blame"