Lyric of The Week: Lady Gaga Is Dreaming Of A White Snowman
If you didn't tune in to Lady Gaga's Thanksgiving Special, you missed out.
However, once she reached "White Christmas", she complained that she always thought the song was too short and added an extra verse, which has earned itself this this week's title of "Lyric Of The Week":
I'm dreaming of a white snowman / With a carrot nose and charcoal eyes / Oh, and when he cries, I'm gonna tell him it's okay / Because Santa's on his sleigh and he's on his way
Cute, right? But even more surprising than her "normal" lyrics was her "normal" outfit. Instead of dressing up as a snowman or Santa, or a reindeer, or a Christas tree, or a...sleigh (hey, weirder things have happened) she was decked out in lavish, flowing, cream colored couture, complete with a cute lil' hood.
Thoughts on Gaga gone tame? Surely it's not here to stay, but it's a nice breath of fresh air. We likey.
- We've Got the Lyrics to Jodeci's New Album Ahead of Its Release
- Obviously Taylor Swift Won 'Best Lyrics' at the iHeartRadio Awards
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn