Lyric Of The Week: Lady Gaga's "Yoü and I"
According to our Valentine's Day Infographic, "You" and "I" are the two most reoccurring words in love songs. Makes sense, right? In honor of this V-Day fact, we thought we'd give our Lyric Of The Week to Lady Gaga for her tune that uses both words right smack dab in the title: "Yoü and I".
"Something, something about my cool Nebraska guy / Yeah, something about, baby, you and I"
We think it's one of Gaga's best songs to date, especially in the lurrrrve category. Gaga doesn't usually pen songs this meaningful or heartfelt about love, so it totally fits as our Lyric Of The Week.
Speaking of "Yoü and I", Mother Monster recently released her final fashion video under HAUS OF Ü, this time featuring her main squeeze Jo Calderone (which is actually Gaga in drag!). Peep it here:
- Watch Katy Perry's Funky-Fresh "This Is How We Do" Lyric Video
- Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'