Lyric Of The Week: Lady Gaga's "Yoü and I"
According to our Valentine's Day Infographic, "You" and "I" are the two most reoccurring words in love songs. Makes sense, right? In honor of this V-Day fact, we thought we'd give our Lyric Of The Week to Lady Gaga for her tune that uses both words right smack dab in the title: "Yoü and I".
"Something, something about my cool Nebraska guy / Yeah, something about, baby, you and I"
We think it's one of Gaga's best songs to date, especially in the lurrrrve category. Gaga doesn't usually pen songs this meaningful or heartfelt about love, so it totally fits as our Lyric Of The Week.
Speaking of "Yoü and I", Mother Monster recently released her final fashion video under HAUS OF Ü, this time featuring her main squeeze Jo Calderone (which is actually Gaga in drag!). Peep it here:
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist