Lyric Of The Week: Lady Gaga's "Yoü and I"
According to our Valentine's Day Infographic, "You" and "I" are the two most reoccurring words in love songs. Makes sense, right? In honor of this V-Day fact, we thought we'd give our Lyric Of The Week to Lady Gaga for her tune that uses both words right smack dab in the title: "Yoü and I".
"Something, something about my cool Nebraska guy / Yeah, something about, baby, you and I"
We think it's one of Gaga's best songs to date, especially in the lurrrrve category. Gaga doesn't usually pen songs this meaningful or heartfelt about love, so it totally fits as our Lyric Of The Week.
Speaking of "Yoü and I", Mother Monster recently released her final fashion video under HAUS OF Ü, this time featuring her main squeeze Jo Calderone (which is actually Gaga in drag!). Peep it here:
- QUIZ: How Well Do You Know One Direction Lyrics?
- WIN Handwritten Lyrics from 5 Seconds of Summer!
- WATCH Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd's "Love Me Harder" Lyric Video
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video