Lyric Of The Week: Lady Gaga's "Yoü and I"
According to our Valentine's Day Infographic, "You" and "I" are the two most reoccurring words in love songs. Makes sense, right? In honor of this V-Day fact, we thought we'd give our Lyric Of The Week to Lady Gaga for her tune that uses both words right smack dab in the title: "Yoü and I".
"Something, something about my cool Nebraska guy / Yeah, something about, baby, you and I"
We think it's one of Gaga's best songs to date, especially in the lurrrrve category. Gaga doesn't usually pen songs this meaningful or heartfelt about love, so it totally fits as our Lyric Of The Week.
Speaking of "Yoü and I", Mother Monster recently released her final fashion video under HAUS OF Ü, this time featuring her main squeeze Jo Calderone (which is actually Gaga in drag!). Peep it here:
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party