Lyric Of The Week: Lady Gaga's "Yoü and I"
According to our Valentine's Day Infographic, "You" and "I" are the two most reoccurring words in love songs. Makes sense, right? In honor of this V-Day fact, we thought we'd give our Lyric Of The Week to Lady Gaga for her tune that uses both words right smack dab in the title: "Yoü and I".
"Something, something about my cool Nebraska guy / Yeah, something about, baby, you and I"
We think it's one of Gaga's best songs to date, especially in the lurrrrve category. Gaga doesn't usually pen songs this meaningful or heartfelt about love, so it totally fits as our Lyric Of The Week.
Speaking of "Yoü and I", Mother Monster recently released her final fashion video under HAUS OF Ü, this time featuring her main squeeze Jo Calderone (which is actually Gaga in drag!). Peep it here:
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'