Lyric of the Week: Madonna - Give Me All Your Luvin'
It's rare that we feature a lyric of the week when the song hasn't even been released, but when the lyric is from the QUEEN of Pop herself, we just can't help ourselves. Madonna is all over the news lately what with her much-anticipated album, (the scandalously named) MDNA and her forthcoming performance at the Superbowl this weekend. We can't wait to hear and see what she'll do with M.I.A. and LMFAO (wow, acronyms are popular these days) on stage at halftime.
The lyric in question is from Madonna's first single "Give Me All Your Lovin'" which is set to be officially released this Friday! It's a very young and fun-sounding pop track that we previewed before the official version came out (the demo has since been removed) so we don't know exactly what to expect but we're sure Madge will blow us all away as per usual. Without further ado...our lyric of the week!
Don't play the stupid game / Cause I'm a different kind of girl / Every record sounds the same / You've got to step into my world
To us it sounds like Madonna is challenging her fellow popstars to step up to her level because all her records certainly don't sound the same! What do you think she's trying to say in these lyrics?
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'