_____ Lyric Of The Week: Rick Ross Bring His 'B' Game
Rick Ross, deep in thought...
You'd think that Rick Ross would be the least likely person to flip through a book on poetic devices, but his lyrics say otherwise...
Okay, let us explain. Remember that thing you learned in grammar school about sentences whose words all start with the same letter? You know, like Peter Piper picked a pack of pickled peppers? Well that little trick is called alliteration and The Teflon Don was clearly channeling his high school English class days when he wrote this verse for "I Love My B*tches" 'cause it's brimful of B's!
Bottles, Beamers, brand new Benzs / Barbies ballerinas and Britneys / Barbra Streisand edition Bentleys / Bricks, big face hundreds in bundles
Anyone else surprised he didn't mention banks or bacon? Look out Robert Frost, here comes Rick Ross!
- "Salsa Tequila" Nails All Four Elements In A Hit Summer Single
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us