Lyric of the Week: Rihanna feat. Calvin Harris - We Found Love
It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny / But I've gotta let it go / We found love in a hopeless place / We found love in a hopeless place
Rihanna's video for her new single Found Love with Calvin Harris just came out on Wednesday and it has the internet abuzz! She recently tweeted about the video describing it as one of the most thoughtful videos she's done so far:
In it we see two young people (Rihanna and a shockingly-Chris-Brown-looking model) going through the highs (figuratively and literally - there are drugs in this video) and lows of a relationship. It even has a short voiceover at the beginning which describe when
"You almost feel ashamed that someone could that be that important, that without them you feel like nothing,"
"when it's over and it's gone, you almost wish that you could have all that bad stuff back so you could have the good."
Wow, does that sound familiar to anyone? These are our lyrics of the week because they hit close to home for Rihanna AND for so many other people out there. Watch the edgy video below:
- WALK THE MOON Preview New Album With Awesome Hand-Drawn Lyric Art (EXCLUSIVE)
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"
- Go On A Date With Every One Direction Member in "Night Changes"
- 5 More Songs That Were Written For Other Artists
- Bruno Mars Returns with Mark Ronson in "Uptown Funk"
- Watch Meghan Trainor's Candy-Colored "Lips Are Movin" Video