Lyric of the Week: Rihanna feat. Calvin Harris - We Found Love
It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny / But I've gotta let it go / We found love in a hopeless place / We found love in a hopeless place
Rihanna's video for her new single Found Love with Calvin Harris just came out on Wednesday and it has the internet abuzz! She recently tweeted about the video describing it as one of the most thoughtful videos she's done so far:
In it we see two young people (Rihanna and a shockingly-Chris-Brown-looking model) going through the highs (figuratively and literally - there are drugs in this video) and lows of a relationship. It even has a short voiceover at the beginning which describe when
"You almost feel ashamed that someone could that be that important, that without them you feel like nothing,"
"when it's over and it's gone, you almost wish that you could have all that bad stuff back so you could have the good."
Wow, does that sound familiar to anyone? These are our lyrics of the week because they hit close to home for Rihanna AND for so many other people out there. Watch the edgy video below:
- QUIZ: How Well Do You Know One Direction Lyrics?
- WIN Handwritten Lyrics from 5 Seconds of Summer!
- WATCH Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd's "Love Me Harder" Lyric Video
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video