Lyric of the Week: Rihanna feat. Calvin Harris - We Found Love
It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny / But I've gotta let it go / We found love in a hopeless place / We found love in a hopeless place
Rihanna's video for her new single Found Love with Calvin Harris just came out on Wednesday and it has the internet abuzz! She recently tweeted about the video describing it as one of the most thoughtful videos she's done so far:
In it we see two young people (Rihanna and a shockingly-Chris-Brown-looking model) going through the highs (figuratively and literally - there are drugs in this video) and lows of a relationship. It even has a short voiceover at the beginning which describe when
"You almost feel ashamed that someone could that be that important, that without them you feel like nothing,"
"when it's over and it's gone, you almost wish that you could have all that bad stuff back so you could have the good."
Wow, does that sound familiar to anyone? These are our lyrics of the week because they hit close to home for Rihanna AND for so many other people out there. Watch the edgy video below:
- Mary Lambert Has Nothing to Hide in Her Handwritten "Secrets" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"
- WATCH Brett Eldredge Dedicate "Mean To Me" To Big Brother's Jeff & Jordan
- Take A Trip To The Roller Disco In Stars' New Lyric Video
- One Direction Announce 'Four' Album, Drop "Fireproof" Lyrics
- Surprise! Pink and City & Colour Form New Group You+Me
- Tyler Glenn Tells Us Why He Wrote A Song About Loving Someone Who Didn't Love Him Back