Lyric Of The Week: Rihanna - There's A Thug In My Life
Rihanna set the Internet abuzz with Twitpics again. Don't worry, these aren't your NSFW bikini pics, but they might be NSF-introducing-RiRi-to-Mom-and-Dad.
In what seems to be an homage to late rapper, Tupac, Rihanna hit up a tattoo parlour and got "THUG LIFE" inked on her knuckles (obviously). We thought "RUDE BWOI" would've been more appropriate but oh well. Oh yeah, did we mention the tatty is light pink/white? We can't decide if that cancels out or justifies the "THUG" in "THUG LIFE"...
Either way, RiRi's body alteration earned her a spot in our Lyric Of The Week. Coming from none other than "There's A Thug In My Life":
There's a thug in my life / How am I gonna tell my mama / She gonna say it ain't right / But he's so good to me
You're right, Rihanna. How ARE you gonna tell your mama about the thug in your life? 'Cause we seriously doubt Rihanna's mom has Twitter....
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees