Lyric Of The Week: Rihanna - There's A Thug In My Life
Rihanna set the Internet abuzz with Twitpics again. Don't worry, these aren't your NSFW bikini pics, but they might be NSF-introducing-RiRi-to-Mom-and-Dad.
In what seems to be an homage to late rapper, Tupac, Rihanna hit up a tattoo parlour and got "THUG LIFE" inked on her knuckles (obviously). We thought "RUDE BWOI" would've been more appropriate but oh well. Oh yeah, did we mention the tatty is light pink/white? We can't decide if that cancels out or justifies the "THUG" in "THUG LIFE"...
Either way, RiRi's body alteration earned her a spot in our Lyric Of The Week. Coming from none other than "There's A Thug In My Life":
There's a thug in my life / How am I gonna tell my mama / She gonna say it ain't right / But he's so good to me
You're right, Rihanna. How ARE you gonna tell your mama about the thug in your life? 'Cause we seriously doubt Rihanna's mom has Twitter....
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody
- Take A Virtual Safari With Mother Mother In New 'Get Out The Way' Lyric Video