Lyric Of The Week: Rihanna - There's A Thug In My Life
Rihanna set the Internet abuzz with Twitpics again. Don't worry, these aren't your NSFW bikini pics, but they might be NSF-introducing-RiRi-to-Mom-and-Dad.
In what seems to be an homage to late rapper, Tupac, Rihanna hit up a tattoo parlour and got "THUG LIFE" inked on her knuckles (obviously). We thought "RUDE BWOI" would've been more appropriate but oh well. Oh yeah, did we mention the tatty is light pink/white? We can't decide if that cancels out or justifies the "THUG" in "THUG LIFE"...
Either way, RiRi's body alteration earned her a spot in our Lyric Of The Week. Coming from none other than "There's A Thug In My Life":
There's a thug in my life / How am I gonna tell my mama / She gonna say it ain't right / But he's so good to me
You're right, Rihanna. How ARE you gonna tell your mama about the thug in your life? 'Cause we seriously doubt Rihanna's mom has Twitter....
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz