Lyric Of The Week: Rihanna - There's A Thug In My Life
Rihanna set the Internet abuzz with Twitpics again. Don't worry, these aren't your NSFW bikini pics, but they might be NSF-introducing-RiRi-to-Mom-and-Dad.
In what seems to be an homage to late rapper, Tupac, Rihanna hit up a tattoo parlour and got "THUG LIFE" inked on her knuckles (obviously). We thought "RUDE BWOI" would've been more appropriate but oh well. Oh yeah, did we mention the tatty is light pink/white? We can't decide if that cancels out or justifies the "THUG" in "THUG LIFE"...
Either way, RiRi's body alteration earned her a spot in our Lyric Of The Week. Coming from none other than "There's A Thug In My Life":
There's a thug in my life / How am I gonna tell my mama / She gonna say it ain't right / But he's so good to me
You're right, Rihanna. How ARE you gonna tell your mama about the thug in your life? 'Cause we seriously doubt Rihanna's mom has Twitter....
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'