Lyric Of The Week: Rihanna - There's A Thug In My Life
Rihanna set the Internet abuzz with Twitpics again. Don't worry, these aren't your NSFW bikini pics, but they might be NSF-introducing-RiRi-to-Mom-and-Dad.
In what seems to be an homage to late rapper, Tupac, Rihanna hit up a tattoo parlour and got "THUG LIFE" inked on her knuckles (obviously). We thought "RUDE BWOI" would've been more appropriate but oh well. Oh yeah, did we mention the tatty is light pink/white? We can't decide if that cancels out or justifies the "THUG" in "THUG LIFE"...
Either way, RiRi's body alteration earned her a spot in our Lyric Of The Week. Coming from none other than "There's A Thug In My Life":
There's a thug in my life / How am I gonna tell my mama / She gonna say it ain't right / But he's so good to me
You're right, Rihanna. How ARE you gonna tell your mama about the thug in your life? 'Cause we seriously doubt Rihanna's mom has Twitter....
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'
- The 12 Most Memorable Moments From Fashion Rocks Live 2014
- WATCH: Wrabel Performs "Ten Feet Tall" In One Take & It's Amazing
- Mary Lambert Has Nothing to Hide in Her Handwritten "Secrets" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"