Lyric Of The Week: Whitney Houston's "I Look To You"
Beautiful, impeccable, pure: those are some of the words that describe the untouchable Whitney Houston's voice. We lost a true talent on February 11th, 2012, and the world has come together by celebrating the fallen star through her music. Our Lyric Of The Week is dedicated to Whitney through her own lyrics: "I Look To You". In the song, we believe she is singing to a higher power, but to us, we look at the lyrics and they totally speak from the fans to Whitney:
"I look to you / I look to you / And when melodies are gone / In you I hear a song, I look to you"
We will truly miss you, Whitney. The power of the words you sang never resonated with anybody stronger. RIP.
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's Bromantic "Amnesia" Music Video
- Mary Lambert Doesn't Have Any "Secrets" To Hide
- Nick Jonas Ditches His Squeaky-Clean Image In "Chains" Video
- Katy Perry's "This Is How We Do" Video Is Making Us Hungry
- It's Here! Listen To Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj's "Bang Bang"
- WATCH Hilary Duff Go Beachin' In Her "Chasing The Sun" Video
- These 9 Country Songs Pretty Much Define Summertime