Lyric Of The Week: Whitney Houston's "I Look To You"
Beautiful, impeccable, pure: those are some of the words that describe the untouchable Whitney Houston's voice. We lost a true talent on February 11th, 2012, and the world has come together by celebrating the fallen star through her music. Our Lyric Of The Week is dedicated to Whitney through her own lyrics: "I Look To You". In the song, we believe she is singing to a higher power, but to us, we look at the lyrics and they totally speak from the fans to Whitney:
"I look to you / I look to you / And when melodies are gone / In you I hear a song, I look to you"
We will truly miss you, Whitney. The power of the words you sang never resonated with anybody stronger. RIP.
- Is '7/11' The Best Beyonce Music Video Of All Time?
- Metallica Wrap Late Late Show Run With 'Sad But True' — Relive Every Performance
- WALK THE MOON Preview New Album With Awesome Hand-Drawn Lyric Art (EXCLUSIVE)
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"
- Go On A Date With Every One Direction Member in "Night Changes"
- 5 More Songs That Were Written For Other Artists