Lyric Of The Week: Whitney Houston's "I Look To You"
Beautiful, impeccable, pure: those are some of the words that describe the untouchable Whitney Houston's voice. We lost a true talent on February 11th, 2012, and the world has come together by celebrating the fallen star through her music. Our Lyric Of The Week is dedicated to Whitney through her own lyrics: "I Look To You". In the song, we believe she is singing to a higher power, but to us, we look at the lyrics and they totally speak from the fans to Whitney:
"I look to you / I look to you / And when melodies are gone / In you I hear a song, I look to you"
We will truly miss you, Whitney. The power of the words you sang never resonated with anybody stronger. RIP.
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele
- Iggy Azalea & Rita Ora Slay In 'Kill Bill'-inspired "Black Widow" Video
- Metal Fans! Watch a Brand New Lyric Video from He Is Legend
- Can Ariana Grande "Break Free" From An Alien Attack?