Lyric Of The Week: Whitney Houston's "I Look To You"
Beautiful, impeccable, pure: those are some of the words that describe the untouchable Whitney Houston's voice. We lost a true talent on February 11th, 2012, and the world has come together by celebrating the fallen star through her music. Our Lyric Of The Week is dedicated to Whitney through her own lyrics: "I Look To You". In the song, we believe she is singing to a higher power, but to us, we look at the lyrics and they totally speak from the fans to Whitney:
"I look to you / I look to you / And when melodies are gone / In you I hear a song, I look to you"
We will truly miss you, Whitney. The power of the words you sang never resonated with anybody stronger. RIP.
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics