Lyric Of The Week: Whitney Houston's "I Look To You"
Beautiful, impeccable, pure: those are some of the words that describe the untouchable Whitney Houston's voice. We lost a true talent on February 11th, 2012, and the world has come together by celebrating the fallen star through her music. Our Lyric Of The Week is dedicated to Whitney through her own lyrics: "I Look To You". In the song, we believe she is singing to a higher power, but to us, we look at the lyrics and they totally speak from the fans to Whitney:
"I look to you / I look to you / And when melodies are gone / In you I hear a song, I look to you"
We will truly miss you, Whitney. The power of the words you sang never resonated with anybody stronger. RIP.
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs