Lyric Video of the Day: K'NAAN (feat. Nelly Furtado) - Is Anybody Out There?
In this brand new song from K'NAAN, featuring Nelly Furtado, the message is loud and clear. "Is Anybody Out There?" is a song for anybody who's ever felt hopeless, lost, and alone. It's lyrics are at once sad and uplifting, telling of a girl who was bullied and insecure, a boy who grew up in a broken family and turned to drugs and their moments of desperation when they asked the question "Is anybody out there?" In the bridge, Nelly Furtado dedicates the song to people who have felt hopeless:
"This is for everyone who's ever felt invisible / Lonely in a crowded room / Searching for someone like you / Can't do it all alone"
The song is a powerful reminder that we don't have to go it alone and that we should help one another as much as we can. See the lyric video here:
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School
- Which Will Smith Movie Helped Inspire Bryce Vine's Song 'Take Me Home'?
- WATCH President Obama's Hilarious Take On Ariana Grande's "Problem"
- Oh My Gosh, Look At Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" Music Video
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video