Lyric Video of the Day: K'NAAN (feat. Nelly Furtado) - Is Anybody Out There?
In this brand new song from K'NAAN, featuring Nelly Furtado, the message is loud and clear. "Is Anybody Out There?" is a song for anybody who's ever felt hopeless, lost, and alone. It's lyrics are at once sad and uplifting, telling of a girl who was bullied and insecure, a boy who grew up in a broken family and turned to drugs and their moments of desperation when they asked the question "Is anybody out there?" In the bridge, Nelly Furtado dedicates the song to people who have felt hopeless:
"This is for everyone who's ever felt invisible / Lonely in a crowded room / Searching for someone like you / Can't do it all alone"
The song is a powerful reminder that we don't have to go it alone and that we should help one another as much as we can. See the lyric video here:
- "Salsa Tequila" Nails All Four Elements In A Hit Summer Single
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us