Lyric Video of the Day: K'NAAN (feat. Nelly Furtado) - Is Anybody Out There?
In this brand new song from K'NAAN, featuring Nelly Furtado, the message is loud and clear. "Is Anybody Out There?" is a song for anybody who's ever felt hopeless, lost, and alone. It's lyrics are at once sad and uplifting, telling of a girl who was bullied and insecure, a boy who grew up in a broken family and turned to drugs and their moments of desperation when they asked the question "Is anybody out there?" In the bridge, Nelly Furtado dedicates the song to people who have felt hopeless:
"This is for everyone who's ever felt invisible / Lonely in a crowded room / Searching for someone like you / Can't do it all alone"
The song is a powerful reminder that we don't have to go it alone and that we should help one another as much as we can. See the lyric video here:
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show