Lyric Video of the Day: K'NAAN (feat. Nelly Furtado) - Is Anybody Out There?
In this brand new song from K'NAAN, featuring Nelly Furtado, the message is loud and clear. "Is Anybody Out There?" is a song for anybody who's ever felt hopeless, lost, and alone. It's lyrics are at once sad and uplifting, telling of a girl who was bullied and insecure, a boy who grew up in a broken family and turned to drugs and their moments of desperation when they asked the question "Is anybody out there?" In the bridge, Nelly Furtado dedicates the song to people who have felt hopeless:
"This is for everyone who's ever felt invisible / Lonely in a crowded room / Searching for someone like you / Can't do it all alone"
The song is a powerful reminder that we don't have to go it alone and that we should help one another as much as we can. See the lyric video here:
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele