Lyric Video of the Day: K'NAAN (feat. Nelly Furtado) - Is Anybody Out There?
In this brand new song from K'NAAN, featuring Nelly Furtado, the message is loud and clear. "Is Anybody Out There?" is a song for anybody who's ever felt hopeless, lost, and alone. It's lyrics are at once sad and uplifting, telling of a girl who was bullied and insecure, a boy who grew up in a broken family and turned to drugs and their moments of desperation when they asked the question "Is anybody out there?" In the bridge, Nelly Furtado dedicates the song to people who have felt hopeless:
"This is for everyone who's ever felt invisible / Lonely in a crowded room / Searching for someone like you / Can't do it all alone"
The song is a powerful reminder that we don't have to go it alone and that we should help one another as much as we can. See the lyric video here:
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015
- Daniel Kim Mixed 66 Songs In His 2014 Pop Danthology Mashup