Lyric Video of the Day (Part 2): Jennifer Lopez — Dance Again (ft. Pitbull)
Looks like it's a popular day for lyric videos! Following Katy Perry's lyric video for her new track "Dressin' Up", Jennifer Lopez (more popularly know as J.Lo) released her Pitbull-featured lyric video for "Dance Again" and we're lovin' it.
Written by the mecca of pop songwriters Lady Gaga and producer RedOne, the song is an ode to J.Lo's lover, saying they shouldn't be afraid of what people think about their romance and that they should feel free to dance and love in the public. But wait — this song was recorded in 2011, so...was she predicting the future? In case you don't know what I'm talking about, J.Lo is apparently dating her backup dancer who is somewhere around 18 years her junior: maybe they revisited "Dance Again", realized it was relevant to J.Lo's life and released it?
All guessing games aside, our prediction that this danceable, bass-heavy jam will be pumping out of everybody's radio in the near future — do you agree?
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015