Video Premiere: All That Remains "What If I Was Nothing" Lyric Video
The metal band shows off their vulnerable side in their new lyric video. Watch it here first!
Iconic metal band All That Remains pride themselves on their versatility, constantly trying to push their own creative boundaries. "This band has never been about one style of music," says lead singer Philip Labonte. "Any creative ideas are fair game, and everybody has input. We've always pushed the boundaries of what we are, and we'll continue to do so."
The band's new single "What If I Was Nothing" is a testament to that attitude. Though the group is known primarily for heavy metal arena-ready anthems, "What If I Was Nothing" shows off a more vulnerable side. It might be a slightly different sound than what you'd expect from All That Remains, but certainly preserves their tradition of honest songwriting.
MetroLyrics is happy to premiere the brand new lyric video for "What If I Was Nothing." The video showcases a mix of sprawling landscape shots with pictures of ATR playing live. The lyrics "What if I was nothing / What if this is true / What if I was nothing, girl / Nothing without you" strike a heavy chord as the clip progresses. Watch it below:
All That Remains' A War You Cannot Win is available on iTunes now.
- 10 New Pop Tracks We're Thankful For This Thanksgiving
- The 10 Best Performances At The 2014 American Music Awards
- Is '7/11' The Best Beyonce Music Video Of All Time?
- Metallica Wrap Late Late Show Run With 'Sad But True' — Relive Every Performance
- WALK THE MOON Preview New Album With Awesome Hand-Drawn Lyric Art (EXCLUSIVE)
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"