Video Premiere: All That Remains "What If I Was Nothing" Lyric Video
The metal band shows off their vulnerable side in their new lyric video. Watch it here first!
Iconic metal band All That Remains pride themselves on their versatility, constantly trying to push their own creative boundaries. "This band has never been about one style of music," says lead singer Philip Labonte. "Any creative ideas are fair game, and everybody has input. We've always pushed the boundaries of what we are, and we'll continue to do so."
The band's new single "What If I Was Nothing" is a testament to that attitude. Though the group is known primarily for heavy metal arena-ready anthems, "What If I Was Nothing" shows off a more vulnerable side. It might be a slightly different sound than what you'd expect from All That Remains, but certainly preserves their tradition of honest songwriting.
MetroLyrics is happy to premiere the brand new lyric video for "What If I Was Nothing." The video showcases a mix of sprawling landscape shots with pictures of ATR playing live. The lyrics "What if I was nothing / What if this is true / What if I was nothing, girl / Nothing without you" strike a heavy chord as the clip progresses. Watch it below:
All That Remains' A War You Cannot Win is available on iTunes now.
- Find Out Why Surfing Helps Jason Mraz Write Such Carefree Songs
- Ariana Grande's "Break Free" Lyric Video Is A Star Wars Tribute!
- Watch Johnnyswim Explain Why They Went Back To Their Roots and Wrote The Song 'Home'
- Play These 8 Reggae Jams At Your Next Beach Outing
- Shawn Mendes' "Life Of The Party" Lyric Video Isn't A Party At All
- The 5 Most Iconic Pink Floyd Lyrics Of All Time
- Madonna Shares Lyrics to New Song "Messiah" On Instagram