Video Premiere: All That Remains "What If I Was Nothing" Lyric Video
The metal band shows off their vulnerable side in their new lyric video. Watch it here first!
Iconic metal band All That Remains pride themselves on their versatility, constantly trying to push their own creative boundaries. "This band has never been about one style of music," says lead singer Philip Labonte. "Any creative ideas are fair game, and everybody has input. We've always pushed the boundaries of what we are, and we'll continue to do so."
The band's new single "What If I Was Nothing" is a testament to that attitude. Though the group is known primarily for heavy metal arena-ready anthems, "What If I Was Nothing" shows off a more vulnerable side. It might be a slightly different sound than what you'd expect from All That Remains, but certainly preserves their tradition of honest songwriting.
MetroLyrics is happy to premiere the brand new lyric video for "What If I Was Nothing." The video showcases a mix of sprawling landscape shots with pictures of ATR playing live. The lyrics "What if I was nothing / What if this is true / What if I was nothing, girl / Nothing without you" strike a heavy chord as the clip progresses. Watch it below:
All That Remains' A War You Cannot Win is available on iTunes now.
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves
- Watch Foo Fighters Perform 'Miracle' & 'Polk Salad Annie' on Letterman
- Cage the Elephant Gave Us Some Amazing Lyric Art for New Single 'Cigarette Daydreams'
- Watch Foo Fighters & Heart Play 'Kick It Out' on Letterman