PREMIERE: Chris Carraba's Twin Forks Debut "Cross My Mind" Lyric Video
The Dashboard Confessional frontman has a new project, and a new lyric video!
Dashboard Confessional frontman Chris Carrabba has a new musical project, Twin Forks, and the name is rather fitting. The moniker comes from the fact that each band member comes from somewhere different on the map, and they all came together to collaborate in the indie folk-pop foursome. Carrabba explains their origin himself:
"We chose the name Twin Forks because it represents the origin of the band itself. Four friends from four different places in the country, four points on the forks of a common road, meeting in the center to build something new."
We're premiering the group's new lyric video for their song "Cross My Mind", and we got the meaning of the lyrics straight from the frontman:
"'Cross My Mind' is a song about those relationships that stand the test of time. Hopefully it captures the sense of joy and familiarity that comes with reconnecting with true friends. Plain and simple. No matter how much time has passed, the feeling of having a real connection never fades."
Watch the retro-themed, black & white lyric video for "Cross My Mind" by Twin Forks below:
Like what you hear? Pick up the new EP by Twin Forks, Twin Forks EP, on iTunes.
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party