PREMIERE: Chris Carraba's Twin Forks Debut "Cross My Mind" Lyric Video
The Dashboard Confessional frontman has a new project, and a new lyric video!
Dashboard Confessional frontman Chris Carrabba has a new musical project, Twin Forks, and the name is rather fitting. The moniker comes from the fact that each band member comes from somewhere different on the map, and they all came together to collaborate in the indie folk-pop foursome. Carrabba explains their origin himself:
"We chose the name Twin Forks because it represents the origin of the band itself. Four friends from four different places in the country, four points on the forks of a common road, meeting in the center to build something new."
We're premiering the group's new lyric video for their song "Cross My Mind", and we got the meaning of the lyrics straight from the frontman:
"'Cross My Mind' is a song about those relationships that stand the test of time. Hopefully it captures the sense of joy and familiarity that comes with reconnecting with true friends. Plain and simple. No matter how much time has passed, the feeling of having a real connection never fades."
Watch the retro-themed, black & white lyric video for "Cross My Mind" by Twin Forks below:
Like what you hear? Pick up the new EP by Twin Forks, Twin Forks EP, on iTunes.
- 10 New Pop Tracks We're Thankful For This Thanksgiving
- The 10 Best Performances At The 2014 American Music Awards
- Is '7/11' The Best Beyonce Music Video Of All Time?
- Metallica Wrap Late Late Show Run With 'Sad But True' — Relive Every Performance
- WALK THE MOON Preview New Album With Awesome Hand-Drawn Lyric Art (EXCLUSIVE)
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"