Lyrically Inspired Halloween Costume: Psy — Gangnam Style
What's that? There's only a week left until Halloween and you STILL don't have your costume yet? Well, not to worry friends, because if Lana Del Rey or Taylor Swift just wasn't your bag, we've got a costume for you: South Korean rapper Psy! He's the latest in our Lyrically Inspired Halloween Costumes feature, and you can cop his "Gangnam Style" look like so:
Image c/o Polyvore
Since "Gangnam Style" is all about Psy singing about his dream girl, we're going to assume he's dressed so well just to impress her (with a few quirky bits like the saddle shoes, keyhole sunglasses and blue tux jacket). After all, his lyrics translated from Korean to English do say "I'm a guy / A guy who seems calm but plays when he plays / A guy who goes completely crazy when the right time comes", so you want to have fun when you're dressed as Psy this Halloween!
Are you planning on dressing up as Psy this year? Share your other pop star costume ideas with us!
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves
- Watch Foo Fighters Perform 'Miracle' & 'Polk Salad Annie' on Letterman
- Cage the Elephant Gave Us Some Amazing Lyric Art for New Single 'Cigarette Daydreams'
- Watch Foo Fighters & Heart Play 'Kick It Out' on Letterman