Lyrically Inspired Halloween Costume: Psy — Gangnam Style
What's that? There's only a week left until Halloween and you STILL don't have your costume yet? Well, not to worry friends, because if Lana Del Rey or Taylor Swift just wasn't your bag, we've got a costume for you: South Korean rapper Psy! He's the latest in our Lyrically Inspired Halloween Costumes feature, and you can cop his "Gangnam Style" look like so:
Image c/o Polyvore
Since "Gangnam Style" is all about Psy singing about his dream girl, we're going to assume he's dressed so well just to impress her (with a few quirky bits like the saddle shoes, keyhole sunglasses and blue tux jacket). After all, his lyrics translated from Korean to English do say "I'm a guy / A guy who seems calm but plays when he plays / A guy who goes completely crazy when the right time comes", so you want to have fun when you're dressed as Psy this Halloween!
Are you planning on dressing up as Psy this year? Share your other pop star costume ideas with us!
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?