Lyrically Inspired Halloween Costume: Psy — Gangnam Style
What's that? There's only a week left until Halloween and you STILL don't have your costume yet? Well, not to worry friends, because if Lana Del Rey or Taylor Swift just wasn't your bag, we've got a costume for you: South Korean rapper Psy! He's the latest in our Lyrically Inspired Halloween Costumes feature, and you can cop his "Gangnam Style" look like so:
Image c/o Polyvore
Since "Gangnam Style" is all about Psy singing about his dream girl, we're going to assume he's dressed so well just to impress her (with a few quirky bits like the saddle shoes, keyhole sunglasses and blue tux jacket). After all, his lyrics translated from Korean to English do say "I'm a guy / A guy who seems calm but plays when he plays / A guy who goes completely crazy when the right time comes", so you want to have fun when you're dressed as Psy this Halloween!
Are you planning on dressing up as Psy this year? Share your other pop star costume ideas with us!
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist