Madison Beer Tells Us About Her Musical Mind
Justin Bieber discovered this rising star, and we got our hands on her handwritten survey!
If there's anybody in music right now whose career feels like a fairy tale, it's Madison Beer. The Long Island, NY native may only be 14 years old, but began recording her music and uploading it to YouTube at the age of 12. Madison's YouTube videos helped her draw the attention of Justin Bieber and his manager Scooter Braun. After Justin sent a couple tweets out to his 45-million-plus followers about her, Madison's career has been on a fast-track to stardom. She signed to School Boy Records, owned by Justin's manager Scooter Braun, and is currently working on her debut LP. Her single, "Melodies," is all about seeing music wherever she goes, and it's super adorable and catchy.
We caught up with the rising pop singer and got to know her a little bit better through her My Musical Mind handwritten survey. We found out that she's a Nicki Minaj fan, as well as a RiRi lover, and has a serious thing for baked goodies. Check out the Musical Mind of Madison Beer below:
Watch the music video (featuring the Biebs himself!) for Madison's "Melodies" on VEVO:
For more, follow Madison on Twitter and Facebook. "Melodies" is available on iTunes now.
Share your favorite lyric from "Melodies" in the comments.
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars