Madonna - MNDA: All The Lyrics To Madonna's New Album
Madonna's long-awaited new album MDNA is finally here! We've had sneak peaks at tracks, we've seen lyric videos, we even got to see a performance of one of the albums' songs at the Super Bowl, but now we get to hear it in its entirety and we couldn't be more excited.
MDNA is a pop album that is sure to make you dance, with many of the tracks being produced by house and dance music producers like Benny Bennassi, Martin Solveig, and William Orbit. However, MDNA is not just a dance album: it also takes repeated shots at Madonna's ex-husband, Guy Ritchie. On "I Don't Give A" , Madonna sings about how she "tried to be [his] wife", and "in the end it was a failure." Ouch! She also takes out angst on the song "Love Spent," which she co-wrote. "Would you have married me if I were poor?", Madge sings. Feisty!
Of course, all the lyrics aren't a jab at her ex: Madge's daughter Lourdes has a guest vocal on the fun, poppy song "Superstar", and she even got her brother-in-law Joe Henry on board for the playful ballad "Falling Free" — he co-wrote it!
Here's the tracklisting and lyrics to Madonna's new album MDNA:
01. Girl Gone Wild
02. Gang Bang
03. I'm Addicted
04. Turn up the Radio
05. Give me all your Luvin' (ft. M.I.A. and Nicki Minaj)
06. Some Girls
08. I Don't Give A (ft. Nicki Minaj)
09. I'm a Sinner
10. Love Spent
12. Falling Free
Deluxe Edition tracks:
13. Beautiful Killer
14. I F****d Up
15. B-Day Song (ft. M.I.A.)
16. Best Friend
17. Give me all your Luvin' (LMFAO Remix - ft. Nicki Minaj and LMFAO)
Which track is your favorite so far? Tell us what you think in the comments!
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us