Madonna Pens Lyrics At Ex-Husband Guy Ritchie
As we count down the days till the release of Madonna's new album MDNA, any piece of news about the record is highly anticipated. And when a little snippet of lyrics from her song "I Don't Give A..." was leaked onto the World Wide Web, everybody knew instantly who the lyrics were penned to:
"I tried to be a good girl, I tried to be the perfect wife / Diminished myself, and I swallowed my light / I tried to become all that you expect of me / And if I was a failure, I don't give a..."
All signs point to ex-husband Guy Ritchie! I mean, come on — she drops the word "wife", for crying out loud. Madonna rarely writes lyrics that are specific to one person, so this comes as quite the "lyrical" shock to us.
What do you think of Madonna's feisty lyrics? Let us know in the comments.
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves
- Watch Foo Fighters Perform 'Miracle' & 'Polk Salad Annie' on Letterman