Madonna Pens Lyrics At Ex-Husband Guy Ritchie
As we count down the days till the release of Madonna's new album MDNA, any piece of news about the record is highly anticipated. And when a little snippet of lyrics from her song "I Don't Give A..." was leaked onto the World Wide Web, everybody knew instantly who the lyrics were penned to:
"I tried to be a good girl, I tried to be the perfect wife / Diminished myself, and I swallowed my light / I tried to become all that you expect of me / And if I was a failure, I don't give a..."
All signs point to ex-husband Guy Ritchie! I mean, come on — she drops the word "wife", for crying out loud. Madonna rarely writes lyrics that are specific to one person, so this comes as quite the "lyrical" shock to us.
What do you think of Madonna's feisty lyrics? Let us know in the comments.
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015
- Daniel Kim Mixed 66 Songs In His 2014 Pop Danthology Mashup
- Get All The Lyrics To Nicki Minaj's Epic New Album 'The Pinkprint'