Madonna Pens Lyrics At Ex-Husband Guy Ritchie
As we count down the days till the release of Madonna's new album MDNA, any piece of news about the record is highly anticipated. And when a little snippet of lyrics from her song "I Don't Give A..." was leaked onto the World Wide Web, everybody knew instantly who the lyrics were penned to:
"I tried to be a good girl, I tried to be the perfect wife / Diminished myself, and I swallowed my light / I tried to become all that you expect of me / And if I was a failure, I don't give a..."
All signs point to ex-husband Guy Ritchie! I mean, come on — she drops the word "wife", for crying out loud. Madonna rarely writes lyrics that are specific to one person, so this comes as quite the "lyrical" shock to us.
What do you think of Madonna's feisty lyrics? Let us know in the comments.
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs