Madonna Pens Lyrics At Ex-Husband Guy Ritchie
As we count down the days till the release of Madonna's new album MDNA, any piece of news about the record is highly anticipated. And when a little snippet of lyrics from her song "I Don't Give A..." was leaked onto the World Wide Web, everybody knew instantly who the lyrics were penned to:
"I tried to be a good girl, I tried to be the perfect wife / Diminished myself, and I swallowed my light / I tried to become all that you expect of me / And if I was a failure, I don't give a..."
All signs point to ex-husband Guy Ritchie! I mean, come on — she drops the word "wife", for crying out loud. Madonna rarely writes lyrics that are specific to one person, so this comes as quite the "lyrical" shock to us.
What do you think of Madonna's feisty lyrics? Let us know in the comments.
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody
- Take A Virtual Safari With Mother Mother In New 'Get Out The Way' Lyric Video