Madonna Pens Lyrics At Ex-Husband Guy Ritchie
As we count down the days till the release of Madonna's new album MDNA, any piece of news about the record is highly anticipated. And when a little snippet of lyrics from her song "I Don't Give A..." was leaked onto the World Wide Web, everybody knew instantly who the lyrics were penned to:
"I tried to be a good girl, I tried to be the perfect wife / Diminished myself, and I swallowed my light / I tried to become all that you expect of me / And if I was a failure, I don't give a..."
All signs point to ex-husband Guy Ritchie! I mean, come on — she drops the word "wife", for crying out loud. Madonna rarely writes lyrics that are specific to one person, so this comes as quite the "lyrical" shock to us.
What do you think of Madonna's feisty lyrics? Let us know in the comments.
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"
- WATCH Brett Eldredge Dedicate "Mean To Me" To Big Brother's Jeff & Jordan
- Take A Trip To The Roller Disco In Stars' New Lyric Video
- One Direction Announce 'Four' Album, Drop "Fireproof" Lyrics
- Surprise! Pink and City & Colour Form New Group You+Me
- AUDIO: John Newman Brings The Soul On Calvin Harris' "Blame"
- Tyler Glenn Tells Us Why He Wrote A Song About Loving Someone Who Didn't Love Him Back