Madonna's Golden Globe Win + New Album MDNA
Who watched the Golden Globes last night? It was a spectacular evening of talented movie/TV stars, and not to mention famous musicians: Mary J. Blige, Elton John and Madonna herself were in attendance because of their nomination for Best Original Song. Madge nabbed the award for her song "Masterpiece", featured in the film W.E. (which she directed). After her win, the Queen of Pop headed backstage for a Q&A sesh and revealed some deets about her new album coming this spring, entitled MDNA:
Here's a quick point-form rundown of MDNA:
- Worked with DJ/Producer Martin Solveig, famous for his song "Hello" with Dragonette
- He gave the album a fresh, unique, happy vibe
- Also collaborated with DJ/producer William Orbit (who she's worked with before)
- The combination of Solvieg and Orbit is like "light vs. dark"
- She simply states that "life" is her biggest inspiration when it comes to staying active in the music industry
Are you excited for Madonna's MDNA?
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody
- Take A Virtual Safari With Mother Mother In New 'Get Out The Way' Lyric Video
- Watch Sultry Soul Singer Jenn Em's New 'Jailkeeper' Lyric Video
- Watch Weird Al Yankovic's Hilarious Parody of Pharrell's 'Happy'