"Man Or Muppet" Wins Best Original Song at the Oscars
Congratulations to Bret McKenzie from Flight Of The Concords for taking home the Oscar for Best Original Song ("Man Or Muppet") at last night's 84th Annual Academy Awards! It must have been a difficult decision...well, seeing as there was only one other nominee! It might seem kind of odd that there were only two songs up for the award this year, but swing back to 2008's awards and yet again, only a couple tunes were nominated (the winner being "Jai Ho" for Slumdog Millionaire — remember that one?)
Here's the big winner one more time:
"Man or Muppet" - The Muppets
Music and Lyrics: Bret McKenzie
"I reflect on my reflection and I ask myself the question / What's the right direction, to go / I don't know / Am I a man or am I a muppet"
Did you watch the Academy Awards last night? Did you agree with the Best Original Song winner? Let us know!
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody