Mia Martina's "HFH" Is Your New Broken-Hearted Anthem
We have the official premiere of the song's lyric video. Ready to go H.A.M. over Mia's "HFH"?
Some breakups require a long hot bath, a good cry, and a couple spins of Adele's 21 in order to get over your ex. But singer-songwriter Mia Martina prefers to put her broken heart out in the open in a hard-hitting electro-pop banger, like on new track "HFH." Standing for Heart F***ing Hurts, "HFH" sees the Canadian native spitting hard truths like Today I just feel like dyin' / Funny now you seem to care if I bleed? and Done with shit that you say / Don't pretend like I'm overreacting again. Forget about sweet and sentimental breakup odes from Mia — "HFH" is just what you need if you're looking for an honest account about how brutal it feels for your love to fall apart.
We're premiering Mia Martina's "HFH" lyric video, which appears to feature the house that both her and her ex-love once shared happy memories in. Now cold and stark, the walls flash red with Mia's sharp lyrics, and go full-on neon when the chorus hits. Watch it in the player above, and get ready to have a new breakup anthem on your hands.
The Ultimate St. Patrick's Day Playlist
Because everybody needs one for March 17th when we're all Irish at heart....More
Pick up Mia Martina's "HFH" single off iTunes today.
Is there a line in Mia's new tune that you can't get out of your head? Tell it to us in the comments.
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'