Mia Martina's "HFH" Is Your New Broken-Hearted Anthem
We have the official premiere of the song's lyric video. Ready to go H.A.M. over Mia's "HFH"?
Some breakups require a long hot bath, a good cry, and a couple spins of Adele's 21 in order to get over your ex. But singer-songwriter Mia Martina prefers to put her broken heart out in the open in a hard-hitting electro-pop banger, like on new track "HFH." Standing for Heart F***ing Hurts, "HFH" sees the Canadian native spitting hard truths like Today I just feel like dyin' / Funny now you seem to care if I bleed? and Done with shit that you say / Don't pretend like I'm overreacting again. Forget about sweet and sentimental breakup odes from Mia — "HFH" is just what you need if you're looking for an honest account about how brutal it feels for your love to fall apart.
We're premiering Mia Martina's "HFH" lyric video, which appears to feature the house that both her and her ex-love once shared happy memories in. Now cold and stark, the walls flash red with Mia's sharp lyrics, and go full-on neon when the chorus hits. Watch it in the player above, and get ready to have a new breakup anthem on your hands.
Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
Seriously, this movie's getting some major Oscar buzz: see the most pivotal songs from the film's soundtrack in lyric art...More
Pick up Mia Martina's "HFH" single off iTunes today.
Is there a line in Mia's new tune that you can't get out of your head? Tell it to us in the comments.
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?