Mia Martina's "HFH" Is Your New Broken-Hearted Anthem
We have the official premiere of the song's lyric video. Ready to go H.A.M. over Mia's "HFH"?
Some breakups require a long hot bath, a good cry, and a couple spins of Adele's 21 in order to get over your ex. But singer-songwriter Mia Martina prefers to put her broken heart out in the open in a hard-hitting electro-pop banger, like on new track "HFH." Standing for Heart F***ing Hurts, "HFH" sees the Canadian native spitting hard truths like Today I just feel like dyin' / Funny now you seem to care if I bleed? and Done with shit that you say / Don't pretend like I'm overreacting again. Forget about sweet and sentimental breakup odes from Mia — "HFH" is just what you need if you're looking for an honest account about how brutal it feels for your love to fall apart.
We're premiering Mia Martina's "HFH" lyric video, which appears to feature the house that both her and her ex-love once shared happy memories in. Now cold and stark, the walls flash red with Mia's sharp lyrics, and go full-on neon when the chorus hits. Watch it in the player above, and get ready to have a new breakup anthem on your hands.
Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
Seriously, this movie's getting some major Oscar buzz: see the most pivotal songs from the film's soundtrack in lyric art...More
Pick up Mia Martina's "HFH" single off iTunes today.
Is there a line in Mia's new tune that you can't get out of your head? Tell it to us in the comments.
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect