Michael Jackson's Handwritten Lyrics To Be Auctioned Off
When it comes to handwritten lyrics, we're pretty sure owning the late King of Pop Michael Jackson's very own lyrics would be a dream come true. Enter Jackson's dermatologist, Dr. Arnold Klein, who was given an eight-and-a-half line verse from MJ himself, back in 2009 only months before he tragically passed away.
Dr. Klein is putting these lyrics up for auction on January 23rd in Los Angeles, and we're pretty sure the question on your minds right now is: just what song are the lyrics for? According to auctioneer Catherine Williamson, the handwritten note is "written in poetic format" and thinks they are "a work in progress or a song that has not been released". They expect the intriguing lyrics to get plenty of attention at auction time, and are valued between $3,000 - $5,000!
How much would you pay for MJ's handwritten lyrics? All I know is that I'd give an arm and a leg for handwritten "Billie Jean" lyrics any day!
- We've Got the Lyrics to Jodeci's New Album Ahead of Its Release
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub