Michael Jackson's Handwritten Lyrics To Be Auctioned Off
When it comes to handwritten lyrics, we're pretty sure owning the late King of Pop Michael Jackson's very own lyrics would be a dream come true. Enter Jackson's dermatologist, Dr. Arnold Klein, who was given an eight-and-a-half line verse from MJ himself, back in 2009 only months before he tragically passed away.
Dr. Klein is putting these lyrics up for auction on January 23rd in Los Angeles, and we're pretty sure the question on your minds right now is: just what song are the lyrics for? According to auctioneer Catherine Williamson, the handwritten note is "written in poetic format" and thinks they are "a work in progress or a song that has not been released". They expect the intriguing lyrics to get plenty of attention at auction time, and are valued between $3,000 - $5,000!
How much would you pay for MJ's handwritten lyrics? All I know is that I'd give an arm and a leg for handwritten "Billie Jean" lyrics any day!
- 10 New Pop Tracks We're Thankful For This Thanksgiving
- The 10 Best Performances At The 2014 American Music Awards
- Is '7/11' The Best Beyonce Music Video Of All Time?
- Metallica Wrap Late Late Show Run With 'Sad But True' — Relive Every Performance
- WALK THE MOON Preview New Album With Awesome Hand-Drawn Lyric Art (EXCLUSIVE)
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"