Mike Posner Remixes "Ho Hey" By The Lumineers, Removes The Words "Ho Hey"
Currently sitting at the no.2 position on our Top 100 chart, "Ho Hey" by The Lumineers has been everybody's favorite catchy folk ditty for months and months. But singer/songwriter/producer Mike Posner decided to remove the signature "ho, hey" chants from his version of the hit tune, as well as strip down the folk elements of the song. Mike's remix/cover re-structures the entire track to make it sound like a fist-pumping pop jam, and we're not sure what to think of it. Was it smart of him to remove the most important lyrics in the song? Listen here:
What do you think of Mike Posner's remix of "Ho Hey"? Let us know in the comments...
- "Salsa Tequila" Nails All Four Elements In A Hit Summer Single
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us