Mike Posner Remixes "Ho Hey" By The Lumineers, Removes The Words "Ho Hey"
Currently sitting at the no.2 position on our Top 100 chart, "Ho Hey" by The Lumineers has been everybody's favorite catchy folk ditty for months and months. But singer/songwriter/producer Mike Posner decided to remove the signature "ho, hey" chants from his version of the hit tune, as well as strip down the folk elements of the song. Mike's remix/cover re-structures the entire track to make it sound like a fist-pumping pop jam, and we're not sure what to think of it. Was it smart of him to remove the most important lyrics in the song? Listen here:
What do you think of Mike Posner's remix of "Ho Hey"? Let us know in the comments...
- Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics