Miley Cyrus Covers Bob Dylan
I've seen love go by my door / It's never been this close before / Never been so easy or so slow
She was once a tween queen but she can't be tamed anymore, you guys; Miley Cyrus is growing up before our eyes (and ears!). She's gone from wearing tiny outfits on stage and dancing suggestively around a pole (sorry to bring that up) to singing subdued and beautiful covers from great artists of years gone past.
Last year she covered Nirvana's angsty 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' but this year Miley is getting back to her country roots with a cover of Bob Dylan's 'You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go'. The performance is part of an Amnesty International fundraiser entitled Chimes Of Freedom: Songs Of Bob Dylan Honoring 50 Years of Amnesty International, an album on which artists perform various Bob Dylan covers. Ke$ha is among the other artists featured. The lyrics of this song are a beautiful accompaniment to Miley's subtle country twang and this cover really showcases her voice.
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves
- Watch Foo Fighters Perform 'Miracle' & 'Polk Salad Annie' on Letterman