Miley Cyrus Covers Bob Dylan
I've seen love go by my door / It's never been this close before / Never been so easy or so slow
She was once a tween queen but she can't be tamed anymore, you guys; Miley Cyrus is growing up before our eyes (and ears!). She's gone from wearing tiny outfits on stage and dancing suggestively around a pole (sorry to bring that up) to singing subdued and beautiful covers from great artists of years gone past.
Last year she covered Nirvana's angsty 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' but this year Miley is getting back to her country roots with a cover of Bob Dylan's 'You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go'. The performance is part of an Amnesty International fundraiser entitled Chimes Of Freedom: Songs Of Bob Dylan Honoring 50 Years of Amnesty International, an album on which artists perform various Bob Dylan covers. Ke$ha is among the other artists featured. The lyrics of this song are a beautiful accompaniment to Miley's subtle country twang and this cover really showcases her voice.
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'