Miley Cyrus's New Single "We Can't Stop" Drops: Hear The Club-Ready Jam
The platinum-blonde diva has released "We Can't Stop", a party song in the making that was said to be made for her fans...
After a long, anticipated wait, we finally get to hear new solo music from the ever-changing pop star. Long gone are the days where Miley was an adorable singer with a country twang to her voice, and now the platinum-blonde diva has released "We Can't Stop", a party song in the making that was said to be made for her fans. Lyrically, it's a typical song about going out with your friends, having fun, and not paying attention to the haters.
Miley croons in the chorus, So la da da di we like to party / Dancing with Molly / Doing whatever we want, which we think is a little dated in the lyrics department (isn't there enough songs about partying?), but at least the production of the song is on-point. It sounds unique as opposed to what's on the radio right now, and we can definitely see ourselves throwing on this jam at a soiree to make the evening a little more fun.
What are your thoughts on Miley Cyrus's return to music? Let us know in the comments...
- Watch Coldplay Attempt to Write a 'Game Of Thrones' Musical
- 15 BBQ Anthems For Your Upcoming Summer Weekend
- Yep, That's Justin Bieber Singing "Baby" with James Corden
- Watch Foo Fighters Close Out Letterman's Final Show With 'Everlong'
- This Video of Misheard Disney Lyrics Is Too Cute
- Alessia Cara's 'Here' Is An Anthem for the Introverted
- One Direction Address Zayn Malik's Departure, Play Epic Game of Dodgeball On Corden