Misheard Lyric: Katy Perry - Waking Up In Vegas
Alright, we're not going to go over all the details on Katy Perry and Russell Brand's recent divorce; you probably already read all about it in line at the drugstore. But we will structure a Misheard Lyric around it!
In Miss (yeah, we can call her that now) Perry's "Waking Up In Vegas" the lyric,
Shut up and put your money where your mouth is / That's what you get for waking up in Vegas
sometimes gets misheard as:
Shut up and put your money where your mouth is / That's what you get for waking up the neighbors
While these may not be the correct lyrics, we're certain this is the tune Perry was singing to her soon to be ex-hubby perhaps during a loud fight. Ah well, 'tis better to have loved and lost than to have not loved at all. Amirght, guys?
- "Salsa Tequila" Nails All Four Elements In A Hit Summer Single
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us