Misheard Lyric: Katy Perry - Waking Up In Vegas
Alright, we're not going to go over all the details on Katy Perry and Russell Brand's recent divorce; you probably already read all about it in line at the drugstore. But we will structure a Misheard Lyric around it!
In Miss (yeah, we can call her that now) Perry's "Waking Up In Vegas" the lyric,
Shut up and put your money where your mouth is / That's what you get for waking up in Vegas
sometimes gets misheard as:
Shut up and put your money where your mouth is / That's what you get for waking up the neighbors
While these may not be the correct lyrics, we're certain this is the tune Perry was singing to her soon to be ex-hubby perhaps during a loud fight. Ah well, 'tis better to have loved and lost than to have not loved at all. Amirght, guys?
- 7 Songs To Help Set The Romantic Mood At Your Summer Wedding
- Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads
- Kimbra's 'Love In High Places' Lyric Video Is a True Work of Art
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- Listen to Rixton's New Single 'Wait On Me' + Read Along With Their Handwritten Lyrics
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games