Misheard Lyric: Katy Perry - Waking Up In Vegas
Alright, we're not going to go over all the details on Katy Perry and Russell Brand's recent divorce; you probably already read all about it in line at the drugstore. But we will structure a Misheard Lyric around it!
In Miss (yeah, we can call her that now) Perry's "Waking Up In Vegas" the lyric,
Shut up and put your money where your mouth is / That's what you get for waking up in Vegas
sometimes gets misheard as:
Shut up and put your money where your mouth is / That's what you get for waking up the neighbors
While these may not be the correct lyrics, we're certain this is the tune Perry was singing to her soon to be ex-hubby perhaps during a loud fight. Ah well, 'tis better to have loved and lost than to have not loved at all. Amirght, guys?
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect