Misheard Lyric: Katy Perry - Waking Up In Vegas
Alright, we're not going to go over all the details on Katy Perry and Russell Brand's recent divorce; you probably already read all about it in line at the drugstore. But we will structure a Misheard Lyric around it!
In Miss (yeah, we can call her that now) Perry's "Waking Up In Vegas" the lyric,
Shut up and put your money where your mouth is / That's what you get for waking up in Vegas
sometimes gets misheard as:
Shut up and put your money where your mouth is / That's what you get for waking up the neighbors
While these may not be the correct lyrics, we're certain this is the tune Perry was singing to her soon to be ex-hubby perhaps during a loud fight. Ah well, 'tis better to have loved and lost than to have not loved at all. Amirght, guys?
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist