Misheard Lyric: Katy Perry - Waking Up In Vegas
Alright, we're not going to go over all the details on Katy Perry and Russell Brand's recent divorce; you probably already read all about it in line at the drugstore. But we will structure a Misheard Lyric around it!
In Miss (yeah, we can call her that now) Perry's "Waking Up In Vegas" the lyric,
Shut up and put your money where your mouth is / That's what you get for waking up in Vegas
sometimes gets misheard as:
Shut up and put your money where your mouth is / That's what you get for waking up the neighbors
While these may not be the correct lyrics, we're certain this is the tune Perry was singing to her soon to be ex-hubby perhaps during a loud fight. Ah well, 'tis better to have loved and lost than to have not loved at all. Amirght, guys?
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics