Misheard Lyric Of The Week: Adele's "Rolling In The Deep"
Are y'all tired of hearing Adele's "Rolling In The Deep" yet? Well, we're not! After a prosperous award sweep over the weekend at the 2012 Grammys, Adele's hit tune is the Record Of The Year AND the Song Of The Year. Not too shabby, Ms. Adkins!
Because of the song's recent success, we scoured around to try and find the funniest misheard lyrics for RiTD, and this is what we chose...
"Now you're gonna wish you never had parakeets"
"Now I'm gonna wish you never had met me"
We don't know what Adele has against parakeets — maybe she had a few as pets when she was growing up and some sort of Alfred Hitchcock moment went down?
Do you have any misheard lyrics you'd like to share? Let us know in the comments.
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'