Misheard Lyric Of The Week: Adele's "Rolling In The Deep"
Are y'all tired of hearing Adele's "Rolling In The Deep" yet? Well, we're not! After a prosperous award sweep over the weekend at the 2012 Grammys, Adele's hit tune is the Record Of The Year AND the Song Of The Year. Not too shabby, Ms. Adkins!
Because of the song's recent success, we scoured around to try and find the funniest misheard lyrics for RiTD, and this is what we chose...
"Now you're gonna wish you never had parakeets"
"Now I'm gonna wish you never had met me"
We don't know what Adele has against parakeets — maybe she had a few as pets when she was growing up and some sort of Alfred Hitchcock moment went down?
Do you have any misheard lyrics you'd like to share? Let us know in the comments.
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"
- WATCH Brett Eldredge Dedicate "Mean To Me" To Big Brother's Jeff & Jordan
- Take A Trip To The Roller Disco In Stars' New Lyric Video
- One Direction Announce 'Four' Album, Drop "Fireproof" Lyrics
- Surprise! Pink and City & Colour Form New Group You+Me
- AUDIO: John Newman Brings The Soul On Calvin Harris' "Blame"
- Tyler Glenn Tells Us Why He Wrote A Song About Loving Someone Who Didn't Love Him Back