Misheard Lyric Of The Week: Adele's "Rolling In The Deep"
Are y'all tired of hearing Adele's "Rolling In The Deep" yet? Well, we're not! After a prosperous award sweep over the weekend at the 2012 Grammys, Adele's hit tune is the Record Of The Year AND the Song Of The Year. Not too shabby, Ms. Adkins!
Because of the song's recent success, we scoured around to try and find the funniest misheard lyrics for RiTD, and this is what we chose...
"Now you're gonna wish you never had parakeets"
"Now I'm gonna wish you never had met me"
We don't know what Adele has against parakeets — maybe she had a few as pets when she was growing up and some sort of Alfred Hitchcock moment went down?
Do you have any misheard lyrics you'd like to share? Let us know in the comments.
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show