Misheard Lyric Of The Week: Adele's "Rolling In The Deep"
Are y'all tired of hearing Adele's "Rolling In The Deep" yet? Well, we're not! After a prosperous award sweep over the weekend at the 2012 Grammys, Adele's hit tune is the Record Of The Year AND the Song Of The Year. Not too shabby, Ms. Adkins!
Because of the song's recent success, we scoured around to try and find the funniest misheard lyrics for RiTD, and this is what we chose...
"Now you're gonna wish you never had parakeets"
"Now I'm gonna wish you never had met me"
We don't know what Adele has against parakeets — maybe she had a few as pets when she was growing up and some sort of Alfred Hitchcock moment went down?
Do you have any misheard lyrics you'd like to share? Let us know in the comments.
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist