Misheard Lyric Of The Week: Adele's "Rolling In The Deep"
Are y'all tired of hearing Adele's "Rolling In The Deep" yet? Well, we're not! After a prosperous award sweep over the weekend at the 2012 Grammys, Adele's hit tune is the Record Of The Year AND the Song Of The Year. Not too shabby, Ms. Adkins!
Because of the song's recent success, we scoured around to try and find the funniest misheard lyrics for RiTD, and this is what we chose...
"Now you're gonna wish you never had parakeets"
"Now I'm gonna wish you never had met me"
We don't know what Adele has against parakeets — maybe she had a few as pets when she was growing up and some sort of Alfred Hitchcock moment went down?
Do you have any misheard lyrics you'd like to share? Let us know in the comments.
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Is "Uptown Funk" The World's Greatest Pop Song?
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars