Misheard Lyric of the Week: Beyonce's "Crazy In Love"
Since Valentine's Day is less than a week away, we got to thinking about some of our fave pop songs about L-U-V. There's only room for one at the top of our list, and Beyonce's timeless "Crazy In Love" takes the cake for our fave fun jam about being in love and not caring who knows. But if you're singing this tune to your honey this V-Day, make sure you get the lyrics right! Here's one of the funniest misheard lyrics for "Crazy In Love" that we came across:
"Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, bananas!"
"Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no"
Better watch out for those bananas, Bey!
Have you got any misheard lyrics you'd like to share?
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?