Misheard Lyric of the Week: Beyonce's "Crazy In Love"
Since Valentine's Day is less than a week away, we got to thinking about some of our fave pop songs about L-U-V. There's only room for one at the top of our list, and Beyonce's timeless "Crazy In Love" takes the cake for our fave fun jam about being in love and not caring who knows. But if you're singing this tune to your honey this V-Day, make sure you get the lyrics right! Here's one of the funniest misheard lyrics for "Crazy In Love" that we came across:
"Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, bananas!"
"Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no"
Better watch out for those bananas, Bey!
Have you got any misheard lyrics you'd like to share?
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars