Misheard Lyric of the Week: Beyonce's "Crazy In Love"
Since Valentine's Day is less than a week away, we got to thinking about some of our fave pop songs about L-U-V. There's only room for one at the top of our list, and Beyonce's timeless "Crazy In Love" takes the cake for our fave fun jam about being in love and not caring who knows. But if you're singing this tune to your honey this V-Day, make sure you get the lyrics right! Here's one of the funniest misheard lyrics for "Crazy In Love" that we came across:
"Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, bananas!"
"Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no"
Better watch out for those bananas, Bey!
Have you got any misheard lyrics you'd like to share?
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist