Misheard Lyric Of The Week: "Big Pimpin'" - Jay-Z
For those of us lucky (or, should I say affluent) enough to have snagged tickets, it's important to keep in mind that not only do we need to know the Watch The Throne album word for word, front to back, but we gotta brush up on Hov and 'Ye's solo work, too!
Both prolific rappers, there's a deal of songs they could choose from for a surprise throwback jam, but Jay-Z's "Big Pimpin'" is a pretty safe bet. And if you don't have time to learn the whole thing, at least get the chorus right, ya'heard?
Yo yo yo, big pimpin', spendin' G's / We doin', big pimpin', on B L A D's / We doin' big pimpin' up in NYC / It's just that Jigga Man, Pimp C and B U N B
Seems pretty simple, but you wouldn't believe the amount of people who think the lyrics are:
Big pimpin' spinach and cheese
Say what? Hova ain't makin' no omelette.
If you flub this up at The Throne concert, you will most definitely be stripped of your knight status.
Do you have any hilarious misheard lyrics you'd like us to feature? Leave us a comment or submit to our ask box...
- Alessia Cara's 'Here' Is An Anthem for the Introverted
- Yep, That's Justin Bieber Singing "Baby" with James Corden
- Watch Foo Fighters Close Out Letterman's Final Show With 'Everlong'
- This Video of Misheard Disney Lyrics Is Too Cute
- One Direction Address Zayn Malik's Departure, Play Epic Game of Dodgeball On Corden
- This Company Makes A Living by Putting Hit Song Lyrics On Clothing
- Memorize These 15 Karaoke Classics to Whip Out at Your Next Party