Misheard Lyric Of The Week: "Big Pimpin'" - Jay-Z
For those of us lucky (or, should I say affluent) enough to have snagged tickets, it's important to keep in mind that not only do we need to know the Watch The Throne album word for word, front to back, but we gotta brush up on Hov and 'Ye's solo work, too!
Both prolific rappers, there's a deal of songs they could choose from for a surprise throwback jam, but Jay-Z's "Big Pimpin'" is a pretty safe bet. And if you don't have time to learn the whole thing, at least get the chorus right, ya'heard?
Yo yo yo, big pimpin', spendin' G's / We doin', big pimpin', on B L A D's / We doin' big pimpin' up in NYC / It's just that Jigga Man, Pimp C and B U N B
Seems pretty simple, but you wouldn't believe the amount of people who think the lyrics are:
Big pimpin' spinach and cheese
Say what? Hova ain't makin' no omelette.
If you flub this up at The Throne concert, you will most definitely be stripped of your knight status.
Do you have any hilarious misheard lyrics you'd like us to feature? Leave us a comment or submit to our ask box...
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party