Misheard Lyric of the Week: Britney Spears - Circus
Britney Spears, our generation's pop princess, has resided in our hearts ever since we first heard "Hit Me Baby One More Time". We can't help but root for her through good times and bad, and we can't help but love all the songs she comes out with. Recently, we saw a great video that is sweeping the internet that takes Brit's face in different pictures throughout her career and morphs them into one another. It's fascinating to see her grow up, and the weird morph effect coupled with the dramatic music cracked us up. Here's the video for reference (and entertainment of course):
Wasn't that fun? Now for the real purpose of this post: the misheard lyric of the week! We chose this hilarious one from the song "Circus" because we wanted to do a little face-morph of our own:
"All eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus"
"All eyes on me in the center of the ring just like asparagus"
Doesn't Brit-Brit look kinda cute as asparagus? Of course she wouldn't be able to perform all the great choreography she's known for...
Got any misheard lyric suggestions? Let us know in the comments!
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics