Misheard Lyric of the Week: Chris Brown's Wall To Wall
We've all noticed by now that Chris Brown is a fashion conscious young man. His style has been evolving from high school hip-hop to hipster-chic and somebody just noticed something wardrobe-related in his lyrics for Wall To Wall...
They packed up in here wall to wall and / I don't hear nothing but ladies calling
was misheard as...
They packed up in here wall to wall and / I don't need nothing but ladies' clothing
Ladies' clothing! Well, if it's a natural style evolution, to each their own, CB! After all, you were born this way baby. Feel free to print the Chris Brown paper doll above to dress him in some ladies' clothing!
Got a hilarious misheard lyric? Submit it to us in the comments!
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!