Misheard Lyric of the Week: Chris Brown's Wall To Wall
We've all noticed by now that Chris Brown is a fashion conscious young man. His style has been evolving from high school hip-hop to hipster-chic and somebody just noticed something wardrobe-related in his lyrics for Wall To Wall...
They packed up in here wall to wall and / I don't hear nothing but ladies calling
was misheard as...
They packed up in here wall to wall and / I don't need nothing but ladies' clothing
Ladies' clothing! Well, if it's a natural style evolution, to each their own, CB! After all, you were born this way baby. Feel free to print the Chris Brown paper doll above to dress him in some ladies' clothing!
Got a hilarious misheard lyric? Submit it to us in the comments!
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'
- The 12 Most Memorable Moments From Fashion Rocks Live 2014
- WATCH: Wrabel Performs "Ten Feet Tall" In One Take & It's Amazing
- Mary Lambert Has Nothing to Hide in Her Handwritten "Secrets" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"