Misheard Lyric of the Week: Chris Brown's Wall To Wall
We've all noticed by now that Chris Brown is a fashion conscious young man. His style has been evolving from high school hip-hop to hipster-chic and somebody just noticed something wardrobe-related in his lyrics for Wall To Wall...
They packed up in here wall to wall and / I don't hear nothing but ladies calling
was misheard as...
They packed up in here wall to wall and / I don't need nothing but ladies' clothing
Ladies' clothing! Well, if it's a natural style evolution, to each their own, CB! After all, you were born this way baby. Feel free to print the Chris Brown paper doll above to dress him in some ladies' clothing!
Got a hilarious misheard lyric? Submit it to us in the comments!
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's Brand New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'
- Watch This Guy Prank Call C-SPAN Using Lyrics to The Fresh Prince Theme