Misheard Lyric of the Week: Chris Brown's Wall To Wall
We've all noticed by now that Chris Brown is a fashion conscious young man. His style has been evolving from high school hip-hop to hipster-chic and somebody just noticed something wardrobe-related in his lyrics for Wall To Wall...
They packed up in here wall to wall and / I don't hear nothing but ladies calling
was misheard as...
They packed up in here wall to wall and / I don't need nothing but ladies' clothing
Ladies' clothing! Well, if it's a natural style evolution, to each their own, CB! After all, you were born this way baby. Feel free to print the Chris Brown paper doll above to dress him in some ladies' clothing!
Got a hilarious misheard lyric? Submit it to us in the comments!
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics