Misheard Lyric of the Week: Chris Brown's Wall To Wall
We've all noticed by now that Chris Brown is a fashion conscious young man. His style has been evolving from high school hip-hop to hipster-chic and somebody just noticed something wardrobe-related in his lyrics for Wall To Wall...
They packed up in here wall to wall and / I don't hear nothing but ladies calling
was misheard as...
They packed up in here wall to wall and / I don't need nothing but ladies' clothing
Ladies' clothing! Well, if it's a natural style evolution, to each their own, CB! After all, you were born this way baby. Feel free to print the Chris Brown paper doll above to dress him in some ladies' clothing!
Got a hilarious misheard lyric? Submit it to us in the comments!
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist