Misheard Lyric Of The Week: Far East Movement's "Like A G6"
The guys from Far East Movement are doing pretty well for themselves. Their new album Dirty Bass drops this spring, they just released a single with Justin Bieber, and they'll be "party rocking" on tour with LMFAO across North America starting at the end of May. What better way to celebrate than with a misheard lyric? You guys must know their most popular song, "Like A G6", and maybe you know this pretty common misheard lyric (among parents, that is):
The Misheard Lyric:
"Got me feelin' so fried like a cheese stick"
The Real Lyric:
"Now I'm feelin' so fly like a G6"
Do you have a misheard lyric you'd like to share? Let us know in the comments!
- Ariana Grande's "Break Free" Lyric Video Is A Star Wars Tribute!
- Watch Johnnyswim Explain Why They Went Back To Their Roots and Wrote The Song 'Home'
- Play These 8 Reggae Jams At Your Next Beach Outing
- Shawn Mendes' "Life Of The Party" Lyric Video Isn't A Party At All
- The 5 Most Iconic Pink Floyd Lyrics Of All Time
- Madonna Shares Lyrics to New Song "Messiah" On Instagram
- Get The Track List To Ariana Grande's 'My Everything'