Misheard Lyric Of The Week: Far East Movement's "Like A G6"
The guys from Far East Movement are doing pretty well for themselves. Their new album Dirty Bass drops this spring, they just released a single with Justin Bieber, and they'll be "party rocking" on tour with LMFAO across North America starting at the end of May. What better way to celebrate than with a misheard lyric? You guys must know their most popular song, "Like A G6", and maybe you know this pretty common misheard lyric (among parents, that is):
The Misheard Lyric:
"Got me feelin' so fried like a cheese stick"
The Real Lyric:
"Now I'm feelin' so fly like a G6"
Do you have a misheard lyric you'd like to share? Let us know in the comments!
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist