Misheard Lyric Of The Week: Far East Movement's "Like A G6"
The guys from Far East Movement are doing pretty well for themselves. Their new album Dirty Bass drops this spring, they just released a single with Justin Bieber, and they'll be "party rocking" on tour with LMFAO across North America starting at the end of May. What better way to celebrate than with a misheard lyric? You guys must know their most popular song, "Like A G6", and maybe you know this pretty common misheard lyric (among parents, that is):
The Misheard Lyric:
"Got me feelin' so fried like a cheese stick"
The Real Lyric:
"Now I'm feelin' so fly like a G6"
Do you have a misheard lyric you'd like to share? Let us know in the comments!
- 15 Songs For Your Labor Day Long Weekend
- SOJA's "Your Song" Reminds Us That Summer Isn't Over Yet
- WATCH Jessie + Ariana + Nicki Host The Best Rooftop Party Ever
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- Darius Rucker's 'Homegrown Honey' Lyrics Are About Finding a Down-Home Soul in The Big City
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School