Misheard Lyric Of The Week: Far East Movement's "Like A G6"
The guys from Far East Movement are doing pretty well for themselves. Their new album Dirty Bass drops this spring, they just released a single with Justin Bieber, and they'll be "party rocking" on tour with LMFAO across North America starting at the end of May. What better way to celebrate than with a misheard lyric? You guys must know their most popular song, "Like A G6", and maybe you know this pretty common misheard lyric (among parents, that is):
The Misheard Lyric:
"Got me feelin' so fried like a cheese stick"
The Real Lyric:
"Now I'm feelin' so fly like a G6"
Do you have a misheard lyric you'd like to share? Let us know in the comments!
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Watch This Guy Prank Call C-SPAN Using Lyrics to The Fresh Prince Theme
- QUIZ: Can We Guess Which Song You Can't Stand Right Now?
- The Ultimate St. Patrick's Day Playlist