Misheard Lyric Of The Week: Far East Movement's "Like A G6"
The guys from Far East Movement are doing pretty well for themselves. Their new album Dirty Bass drops this spring, they just released a single with Justin Bieber, and they'll be "party rocking" on tour with LMFAO across North America starting at the end of May. What better way to celebrate than with a misheard lyric? You guys must know their most popular song, "Like A G6", and maybe you know this pretty common misheard lyric (among parents, that is):
The Misheard Lyric:
"Got me feelin' so fried like a cheese stick"
The Real Lyric:
"Now I'm feelin' so fly like a G6"
Do you have a misheard lyric you'd like to share? Let us know in the comments!
- Watch Coldplay Attempt to Write a 'Game Of Thrones' Musical
- 15 BBQ Anthems For Your Upcoming Summer Weekend
- Yep, That's Justin Bieber Singing "Baby" with James Corden
- Watch Foo Fighters Close Out Letterman's Final Show With 'Everlong'
- This Video of Misheard Disney Lyrics Is Too Cute
- Alessia Cara's 'Here' Is An Anthem for the Introverted
- One Direction Address Zayn Malik's Departure, Play Epic Game of Dodgeball On Corden