Misheard Lyric Of The Week: Jay-Z ft. Alicia Keys "Empire State Of Mind"
This week's version of Misheard Lyric is a popular one. Why is it so difficult to understand what Alicia Keys is singing in the chorus for Jay-Z's hit "Empire State Of Mind"? We've seen dozens of misheard lines when it comes to this song, but this line really takes the cake:
"I've become a wintery tomato"
"Concrete jungle where dreams are made of"
We'll never understand why we can never hear the proper lyrics in the tune...
Do you have any hilarious misheard lyrics you'd like us to feature? Leave us a comment or submit to our ask box...
- Taylor Swift's "Starbucks Lovers" Made Pleated Jeans' Misheard Lyrics Video
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015