Misheard Lyric Of The Week: Jay-Z ft. Alicia Keys "Empire State Of Mind"
This week's version of Misheard Lyric is a popular one. Why is it so difficult to understand what Alicia Keys is singing in the chorus for Jay-Z's hit "Empire State Of Mind"? We've seen dozens of misheard lines when it comes to this song, but this line really takes the cake:
"I've become a wintery tomato"
"Concrete jungle where dreams are made of"
We'll never understand why we can never hear the proper lyrics in the tune...
Do you have any hilarious misheard lyrics you'd like us to feature? Leave us a comment or submit to our ask box...
- 10 New Pop Tracks We're Thankful For This Thanksgiving
- The 10 Best Performances At The 2014 American Music Awards
- Is '7/11' The Best Beyonce Music Video Of All Time?
- Metallica Wrap Late Late Show Run With 'Sad But True' — Relive Every Performance
- WALK THE MOON Preview New Album With Awesome Hand-Drawn Lyric Art (EXCLUSIVE)
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"