Misheard Lyric Of The Week: Jay-Z ft. Alicia Keys "Empire State Of Mind"
This week's version of Misheard Lyric is a popular one. Why is it so difficult to understand what Alicia Keys is singing in the chorus for Jay-Z's hit "Empire State Of Mind"? We've seen dozens of misheard lines when it comes to this song, but this line really takes the cake:
"I've become a wintery tomato"
"Concrete jungle where dreams are made of"
We'll never understand why we can never hear the proper lyrics in the tune...
Do you have any hilarious misheard lyrics you'd like us to feature? Leave us a comment or submit to our ask box...
- 15 Songs For Your Labor Day Long Weekend
- SOJA's "Your Song" Reminds Us That Summer Isn't Over Yet
- WATCH Jessie + Ariana + Nicki Host The Best Rooftop Party Ever
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- Darius Rucker's 'Homegrown Honey' Lyrics Are About Finding a Down-Home Soul in The Big City
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School