Misheard Lyric Of The Week: Jay-Z ft. Alicia Keys "Empire State Of Mind"
This week's version of Misheard Lyric is a popular one. Why is it so difficult to understand what Alicia Keys is singing in the chorus for Jay-Z's hit "Empire State Of Mind"? We've seen dozens of misheard lines when it comes to this song, but this line really takes the cake:
"I've become a wintery tomato"
"Concrete jungle where dreams are made of"
We'll never understand why we can never hear the proper lyrics in the tune...
Do you have any hilarious misheard lyrics you'd like us to feature? Leave us a comment or submit to our ask box...
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz