Misheard Lyric Of The Week: Jay-Z ft. Alicia Keys "Empire State Of Mind"
This week's version of Misheard Lyric is a popular one. Why is it so difficult to understand what Alicia Keys is singing in the chorus for Jay-Z's hit "Empire State Of Mind"? We've seen dozens of misheard lines when it comes to this song, but this line really takes the cake:
"I've become a wintery tomato"
"Concrete jungle where dreams are made of"
We'll never understand why we can never hear the proper lyrics in the tune...
Do you have any hilarious misheard lyrics you'd like us to feature? Leave us a comment or submit to our ask box...
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- QUIZ: Do You Know All The Words To "Bohemian Rhapsody"?
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now