Misheard Lyric Of The Week: Kid Cudi - Soundtrack 2 My Life
Looks like we're going to have to wait a little bit longer for genre-pushing MC Kid Cudi's lastest masterpiece, WZRD, as its release date has been pushed back about a month.
Wizard Cud and his producer Da Dot Genius took to Twitter Monday night saying that the album that was previously set for a January 30 release is now "looking roughly at Feb 28th," blaming their perfectionism for the delay. But worry not Kid-Cudians, because we're about to have a class A "life-saving" album on our hands (according to Wizard Cud's Twitter):
Ah well. While we're still bummed about WZRD's postponage, we thought we'd feed our Kid Cudi appetite with a Misheard Lyric of The Week. Comin' atcha from the insightful "Soundtrack 2 My Life"—can you guess the misheard lyric from our photo?
I've got some issues that nobody can see
I've got some new shoes that nobody can see
Shoes that nobody can see and an album that nobody can hear (yet)? Things are not looking good for Wizard Cud.
- Watch Coldplay Attempt to Write a 'Game Of Thrones' Musical
- 15 BBQ Anthems For Your Upcoming Summer Weekend
- Yep, That's Justin Bieber Singing "Baby" with James Corden
- Watch Foo Fighters Close Out Letterman's Final Show With 'Everlong'
- This Video of Misheard Disney Lyrics Is Too Cute
- Alessia Cara's 'Here' Is An Anthem for the Introverted
- One Direction Address Zayn Malik's Departure, Play Epic Game of Dodgeball On Corden