Misheard Lyric Of The Week: Lady Gaga's "The Edge Of Glory"
On this week's edition of Misheard Lyric, we received an anonymous message with a hilarous suggestion:
"My friend thought the line 'I'm on the edge of glory' from Edge of Glory by Lady Gaga was 'I'm on the edge of a safari' LOL!"
Thank you, anonymous messenger! From your comment, we've got a great LOL-worthy Misheard Lyric of the Week!
"I'm on the edge of a safari"
"I'm on the edge of glory"
The funny thing is, we wouldn't even be surprised if Gaga was singing about going on safari! She's such a wacky songwriter and we love it!
Do you have any hilarious misheard lyrics you'd like us to feature? Leave us a comment or submit to our ask box...
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele
- Iggy Azalea & Rita Ora Slay In 'Kill Bill'-inspired "Black Widow" Video