Misheard Lyric Of The Week: Lady Gaga's "The Edge Of Glory"
On this week's edition of Misheard Lyric, we received an anonymous message with a hilarous suggestion:
"My friend thought the line 'I'm on the edge of glory' from Edge of Glory by Lady Gaga was 'I'm on the edge of a safari' LOL!"
Thank you, anonymous messenger! From your comment, we've got a great LOL-worthy Misheard Lyric of the Week!
"I'm on the edge of a safari"
"I'm on the edge of glory"
The funny thing is, we wouldn't even be surprised if Gaga was singing about going on safari! She's such a wacky songwriter and we love it!
Do you have any hilarious misheard lyrics you'd like us to feature? Leave us a comment or submit to our ask box...
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!