Misheard Lyric Of The Week: Lady Gaga's "The Edge Of Glory"
On this week's edition of Misheard Lyric, we received an anonymous message with a hilarous suggestion:
"My friend thought the line 'I'm on the edge of glory' from Edge of Glory by Lady Gaga was 'I'm on the edge of a safari' LOL!"
Thank you, anonymous messenger! From your comment, we've got a great LOL-worthy Misheard Lyric of the Week!
"I'm on the edge of a safari"
"I'm on the edge of glory"
The funny thing is, we wouldn't even be surprised if Gaga was singing about going on safari! She's such a wacky songwriter and we love it!
Do you have any hilarious misheard lyrics you'd like us to feature? Leave us a comment or submit to our ask box...
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody