Misheard Lyric Of The Week: Lady Gaga's "The Edge Of Glory"
On this week's edition of Misheard Lyric, we received an anonymous message with a hilarous suggestion:
"My friend thought the line 'I'm on the edge of glory' from Edge of Glory by Lady Gaga was 'I'm on the edge of a safari' LOL!"
Thank you, anonymous messenger! From your comment, we've got a great LOL-worthy Misheard Lyric of the Week!
"I'm on the edge of a safari"
"I'm on the edge of glory"
The funny thing is, we wouldn't even be surprised if Gaga was singing about going on safari! She's such a wacky songwriter and we love it!
Do you have any hilarious misheard lyrics you'd like us to feature? Leave us a comment or submit to our ask box...
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves
- Watch Foo Fighters Perform 'Miracle' & 'Polk Salad Annie' on Letterman