Misheard Lyric Of The Week: Lady Gaga's "The Edge Of Glory"
On this week's edition of Misheard Lyric, we received an anonymous message with a hilarous suggestion:
"My friend thought the line 'I'm on the edge of glory' from Edge of Glory by Lady Gaga was 'I'm on the edge of a safari' LOL!"
Thank you, anonymous messenger! From your comment, we've got a great LOL-worthy Misheard Lyric of the Week!
"I'm on the edge of a safari"
"I'm on the edge of glory"
The funny thing is, we wouldn't even be surprised if Gaga was singing about going on safari! She's such a wacky songwriter and we love it!
Do you have any hilarious misheard lyrics you'd like us to feature? Leave us a comment or submit to our ask box...
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- QUIZ: Do You Know All The Words To "Bohemian Rhapsody"?
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now