Misheard Lyric of the Week: Leona Lewis — Bleeding Love
Happy Birthday, Leona Lewis! Along the lines of Lady Gaga's birthday misheard lyric post, we thought we'd honor the British songbird with a funny misheard lyric from her hit "Bleeding Love". After cruising around the web for the most hilarious Leona Lewis misheard lyric, we came up with this gem:
The Misheard Lyric:
"Clothes don't fall in love"
The Real Lyric:
"Closed off from love"
We hate to tell you this, clothes...but it's true! You don't have emotions!
Do you have a funny misheard lyric you'd like to share? Let us know in the comments.
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs