Misheard Lyric of the Week: Leona Lewis — Bleeding Love
Happy Birthday, Leona Lewis! Along the lines of Lady Gaga's birthday misheard lyric post, we thought we'd honor the British songbird with a funny misheard lyric from her hit "Bleeding Love". After cruising around the web for the most hilarious Leona Lewis misheard lyric, we came up with this gem:
The Misheard Lyric:
"Clothes don't fall in love"
The Real Lyric:
"Closed off from love"
We hate to tell you this, clothes...but it's true! You don't have emotions!
Do you have a funny misheard lyric you'd like to share? Let us know in the comments.
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves