Misheard Lyric of the Week: Leona Lewis — Bleeding Love
Happy Birthday, Leona Lewis! Along the lines of Lady Gaga's birthday misheard lyric post, we thought we'd honor the British songbird with a funny misheard lyric from her hit "Bleeding Love". After cruising around the web for the most hilarious Leona Lewis misheard lyric, we came up with this gem:
The Misheard Lyric:
"Clothes don't fall in love"
The Real Lyric:
"Closed off from love"
We hate to tell you this, clothes...but it's true! You don't have emotions!
Do you have a funny misheard lyric you'd like to share? Let us know in the comments.
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'