Misheard Lyric of the Week: Leona Lewis — Bleeding Love
Happy Birthday, Leona Lewis! Along the lines of Lady Gaga's birthday misheard lyric post, we thought we'd honor the British songbird with a funny misheard lyric from her hit "Bleeding Love". After cruising around the web for the most hilarious Leona Lewis misheard lyric, we came up with this gem:
The Misheard Lyric:
"Clothes don't fall in love"
The Real Lyric:
"Closed off from love"
We hate to tell you this, clothes...but it's true! You don't have emotions!
Do you have a funny misheard lyric you'd like to share? Let us know in the comments.
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees