Misheard Lyric of the Week: Leona Lewis — Bleeding Love
Happy Birthday, Leona Lewis! Along the lines of Lady Gaga's birthday misheard lyric post, we thought we'd honor the British songbird with a funny misheard lyric from her hit "Bleeding Love". After cruising around the web for the most hilarious Leona Lewis misheard lyric, we came up with this gem:
The Misheard Lyric:
"Clothes don't fall in love"
The Real Lyric:
"Closed off from love"
We hate to tell you this, clothes...but it's true! You don't have emotions!
Do you have a funny misheard lyric you'd like to share? Let us know in the comments.
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist