Misheard Lyric of the Week: Michael Jackson's Thriller
The foulest stench is in the air / The funk of forty thousand years / And grizzly ghouls from every tomb / Are closing in to seal your doom
This week's misheard lyrics is a spoOoOoOoky one from a song everyone knows (but not everyone knows the WORDS to, of course): Michael Jackson's Thriller! Here's what somebody hilariously mistook to be a lyric about false teeth...
"Flying dentures in the air"
"The foulest stench is in the air"
HA! From the above picture, MJ and his gal look more terrified of the flying dentures than the monsters who seem to also be chasing them. They almost look like they'd rather turn around and face the ghouls! We can't say we disagree with them either, dentures (when not in somebody's mouth) can be pretty freaky!
And now, because we'll take any excuse to post this masterpiece of a video, here's Thriller!
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist