Misheard Lyric of the Week: Michael Jackson's Thriller
The foulest stench is in the air / The funk of forty thousand years / And grizzly ghouls from every tomb / Are closing in to seal your doom
This week's misheard lyrics is a spoOoOoOoky one from a song everyone knows (but not everyone knows the WORDS to, of course): Michael Jackson's Thriller! Here's what somebody hilariously mistook to be a lyric about false teeth...
"Flying dentures in the air"
"The foulest stench is in the air"
HA! From the above picture, MJ and his gal look more terrified of the flying dentures than the monsters who seem to also be chasing them. They almost look like they'd rather turn around and face the ghouls! We can't say we disagree with them either, dentures (when not in somebody's mouth) can be pretty freaky!
And now, because we'll take any excuse to post this masterpiece of a video, here's Thriller!
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why