Misheard Lyric of the Week: Michael Jackson's Thriller
The foulest stench is in the air / The funk of forty thousand years / And grizzly ghouls from every tomb / Are closing in to seal your doom
This week's misheard lyrics is a spoOoOoOoky one from a song everyone knows (but not everyone knows the WORDS to, of course): Michael Jackson's Thriller! Here's what somebody hilariously mistook to be a lyric about false teeth...
"Flying dentures in the air"
"The foulest stench is in the air"
HA! From the above picture, MJ and his gal look more terrified of the flying dentures than the monsters who seem to also be chasing them. They almost look like they'd rather turn around and face the ghouls! We can't say we disagree with them either, dentures (when not in somebody's mouth) can be pretty freaky!
And now, because we'll take any excuse to post this masterpiece of a video, here's Thriller!
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele