Misheard Lyric of the Week: Michael Jackson's Thriller
The foulest stench is in the air / The funk of forty thousand years / And grizzly ghouls from every tomb / Are closing in to seal your doom
This week's misheard lyrics is a spoOoOoOoky one from a song everyone knows (but not everyone knows the WORDS to, of course): Michael Jackson's Thriller! Here's what somebody hilariously mistook to be a lyric about false teeth...
"Flying dentures in the air"
"The foulest stench is in the air"
HA! From the above picture, MJ and his gal look more terrified of the flying dentures than the monsters who seem to also be chasing them. They almost look like they'd rather turn around and face the ghouls! We can't say we disagree with them either, dentures (when not in somebody's mouth) can be pretty freaky!
And now, because we'll take any excuse to post this masterpiece of a video, here's Thriller!
- 10 New Pop Tracks We're Thankful For This Thanksgiving
- The 10 Best Performances At The 2014 American Music Awards
- Is '7/11' The Best Beyonce Music Video Of All Time?
- Metallica Wrap Late Late Show Run With 'Sad But True' — Relive Every Performance
- WALK THE MOON Preview New Album With Awesome Hand-Drawn Lyric Art (EXCLUSIVE)
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"