Misheard Lyric of the Week: Rihanna - Only Girl In The World
Rihanna has been really making headlines lately what with her Grammy performance, her new blonde hair, and most of all her controversial collaborations with Chris Brown. We're rooting for her but we don't know how to feel about the latest news, we just hope she's doing what's best for her. Instead of focussing on the controversial, we wanted to make some jokes and look at the lyrics to Rihanna's hit song "Only Girl (In The World)". The misheard lyric this week combines comfort food, love, and Rihanna:
I want you to love me / Like I'm a hot ride
I want you to love me / Like I'm a pot pie
After the week she's had, maybe comfort food is exactly what the doctor ordered!
Do you have a funny misheard lyric? Let us know below and maybe we'll use it in the next post!
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show