Misheard Lyric of the Week: Rihanna - Only Girl In The World
Rihanna has been really making headlines lately what with her Grammy performance, her new blonde hair, and most of all her controversial collaborations with Chris Brown. We're rooting for her but we don't know how to feel about the latest news, we just hope she's doing what's best for her. Instead of focussing on the controversial, we wanted to make some jokes and look at the lyrics to Rihanna's hit song "Only Girl (In The World)". The misheard lyric this week combines comfort food, love, and Rihanna:
I want you to love me / Like I'm a hot ride
I want you to love me / Like I'm a pot pie
After the week she's had, maybe comfort food is exactly what the doctor ordered!
Do you have a funny misheard lyric? Let us know below and maybe we'll use it in the next post!
- 7 Songs To Help Set The Romantic Mood At Your Summer Wedding
- Watch Katy Perry's Funky-Fresh "This Is How We Do" Lyric Video
- Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads
- Kimbra's 'Love In High Places' Lyric Video Is a True Work of Art
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- Listen to Rixton's New Single 'Wait On Me' + Read Along With Their Handwritten Lyrics