Misheard Lyric of the Week: Rihanna - Only Girl In The World
Rihanna has been really making headlines lately what with her Grammy performance, her new blonde hair, and most of all her controversial collaborations with Chris Brown. We're rooting for her but we don't know how to feel about the latest news, we just hope she's doing what's best for her. Instead of focussing on the controversial, we wanted to make some jokes and look at the lyrics to Rihanna's hit song "Only Girl (In The World)". The misheard lyric this week combines comfort food, love, and Rihanna:
I want you to love me / Like I'm a hot ride
I want you to love me / Like I'm a pot pie
After the week she's had, maybe comfort food is exactly what the doctor ordered!
Do you have a funny misheard lyric? Let us know below and maybe we'll use it in the next post!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars