Misheard Lyric of the Week: Rihanna - Only Girl In The World
Rihanna has been really making headlines lately what with her Grammy performance, her new blonde hair, and most of all her controversial collaborations with Chris Brown. We're rooting for her but we don't know how to feel about the latest news, we just hope she's doing what's best for her. Instead of focussing on the controversial, we wanted to make some jokes and look at the lyrics to Rihanna's hit song "Only Girl (In The World)". The misheard lyric this week combines comfort food, love, and Rihanna:
I want you to love me / Like I'm a hot ride
I want you to love me / Like I'm a pot pie
After the week she's had, maybe comfort food is exactly what the doctor ordered!
Do you have a funny misheard lyric? Let us know below and maybe we'll use it in the next post!
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'